Axelent is an expanding industry leading company that manufactures and sells machine guarding, warehouse partitioning systems and safety accessories. Axelent supplies safety products to many different customers for many different applications including robot integration, conveyor systems and end of line packaging systems to name just a few.
Axelent safety is also included in the Axelent Group, a knowledgeable company with total responsibility for the entire accident prevention process, from design to CE-approved facility. Speed and service are guiding words that characterise Axelent's entire organisation and activities.
Axelent Ltd UK offers consultancy, sales, site surveys, installations and technical support.
- Managing Director: Stefan Berg
- Sales Manager: John Hunter
- Production and Sales Office Manager, Kingswinford: Tom Shelley
- X-Guard Machine Guarding:
- A fully modular machine guarding system available in many different heights and lengths to suit all needs. Using the unique X-Guard fittings panels easily snap in and out of place using the X-Key tool provided. Many different door and lock options available including interlock options.
- Strong and flexible wire tray system for efficient cable routing.
X-tray is a simple modular system for cable management and works stand-alone or integrates with the X-Guard system.
- X-Store Warehouse Partitioning:
- Warehouse mesh partitioning systems offer versatile safe and economical solutions to divide or enclose. Available in various heights, widths and mesh apertures to give a solution to all requirements.
- FlexiStore Plastic & Sheet Steel:
- This system comes in 2 heights & various widths. The plastic and sheet metal system is easy to assemble and the versatility means you can combine plastic, sheet metal & mesh according to precise requirements.
- SafeStore: Anti-collapse Mesh:
- Anti collapse mesh system can be adapted to suit practically all modern racking systems. Panels are fitted to the rear of a pallet rack preventing goods from falling out and causing injury to personnel or damages to goods.
- ShelfStore: Mesh Decking:
- A practical and rigid mesh shelving system suitable for storing small items individually or for goods on pallet. Compatible with sprinkler systems.
- X-Tra: Safety Accessories:
- A range of safety accessories for warehouses and industry including collision barriers, floor marking and much much more.
- Axelent AB:
- Hillerstorp, Sweden
- Axelent GmbH:
- Stuttgart-Möhringen, Germany
- Axelent Belgium N.V./S.A.:
- Rijmenam, Belgium
- Axelent Inc.:
- Illinois, USA
- Axelent Automation & Safety:
- Beverley, South Australia
- Haberkorn Ulmer s. r. o.:
- Mokre Lazce, Czech Republic
- Haberkorn Ulmer GmbH:
- Graz, Austria
- Gigant Työpisteet Oy:
- Vaasa, Finland
- Intolog Group Oy:
- Vantaa, Finland
- Etra Oy Logistep:
- VASA, Finland
- Saint Romain de Colbosc, France
- Axelent Tecnel Srl.:
- Milan, Italy
- Axelent Netherland BV:
- Naaldwik, Netherlands
- Olejnik Systemy Magazynowe Sp. z o.o.:
- Warszawa, Poland
- Poznan, Poland
- Robotic Systems SA (PTY) Ltd:
- Bertsham, South Africa
- SIC Axelent:
- Barcelona, Spain
- Kern Studer AG:
- Wädenswill, Switzerland
- Kalyon Robotik Otomasyon Sistemleri Tic:
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Captain Industries Inc.
- Yongkee Co Ltd
- Axelent do Brasil:
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation