AYLESBURY AUTOMATION LTD
Aylesbury Automation is internationally known for their superb Vibratory Parts Feeders and associated equipment for the orientation and handling of parts.
With a highly skilled workforce - design, manufacture, assembly and test including electrical and software; a range of Special Purpose Machines, of the highest quality are made each year to customers requirements. Advanced robotic integration into both customers existing processes and within new machines with or without vision.
- General Manager: Peter Watt
- Sales Engineer - Automation North: Colin Scutt
- Financial Control: Denise O'Shea
- Vibratory Parts Feeders (UK):
- Orientation and feeding of components from random to single orientation.
- Linear Feeders (UK):
- Orientation or transfer of components in a
- Elevators (UK):
- For bulk storage and trickle feeding of parts.
- Centrifugal Feeders (UK):
- High speed feeding of component parts.
- Sorting, inspection and orientation of components utilising vision technology.
- Step Feeders:
- Gentle sorting and orientation of components with built in bulk storage.
- Gravity Parts Feeders (UK):
- Elevating hopper loader with orienation tooling.
- Special Purpose Machines (UK):
- Machines designed and built to meet customer requirements.
- Robotic Systems (UK):
- Integration of robots into existing processes or new machines.
- Research and Development (UK):
- Assistance with customers prototype and development projects.
- Handling Systems (UK):
- Complete systems to automate existing or new machines.
- Bespoke Equipment (UK):
- Bespoke machinery for factory automation projects.
- Automated Inspection (UK):
- Specialist solutions to automatic inspection.
- Outmould Closing Equipment (UK):
- Bespoke solutions working in conjunction with plastic closures.
- Vision Systems (UK):
- Vision systems developed to meet customer needs.
- Rivet Setting Machines (UK):
- Complete range of machines meet most needs.
- Haifa, Israel.
- Chris Pritt:
- Sydney, Australia.
Companies represented in the UK
- MRW, Germany:
- Schindler Handhabtechnik, Germany:
- Step feeders.
- Bif & Tub