B & R INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION LTD
Companies specialising in packaging, plastics, printing and paper, textiles, automotive, food and beverage, semiconductor, wood, metals and mining, pharmaceutical, chemicals and building automation rely every day on B & R know-how.
Our complete solutions help customers from all industries achieve a decisive competitive edge.
Orientation towards applications in all areas of machine automation and process control technology builds the foundation that makes us a strong partner. We offer our customers a complete automation solution from one source: no unnecessary interfaces, maximum flexibility and the highest level of profitability.
- Managing Director: Alan Conn
- Company Secretary: Lesley Bruce
- Marketing Manager: Stephen Ratcliffe
- Control Systems: Scalable systems from space saving, cost-effective machine controllers to large systems with distributed intelligence.
- I/O Systems: Flexible and configurable remote I/O systems reduce wiring, increase stability and can be adapted to any environment.
- Motion Control: Speed and precision to meet the highest demands with built-in technology functions for flexible operation.
- Industrial PC's: Fully scalable industrial PC solutions for high performance applications - optimised for your requirements.
- Safety Technology: Intelligent, decentralised and integrated safety technology that is simple to operate and realises extremely fast reaction times.
- Operator Interfaces: From two-line displays to high resolution graphics with touch screens. The right HMI for every application.
- AC Inverters: Rated from 0.18 to 500kw and equipped with serial, X2X and Powerlink interfaces, all demands of the machine met with B&R.
- Independent shuttle transport systems: B&R's versatile industrial transport systems let you move products through your production line more efficiently while simultaneously improving quality. Based on long-stator linear motors, B&R's next-generation industrial transport solutions make production lines more flexible, more reliable and faster.
In place of belts and chains, products are transported along the track on independently-controlled shuttles. With control resolution down to 10 µm, the nearly frictionless shuttle movement enables implementation of highly precise production processes.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation