BOSCH PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY LTD
Based in Waiblingen near Stuttgart, Germany, and employing 6,300 associates, the Bosch Packaging Technology division is one of the leading suppliers of process and packaging technology. At over 30 locations in more than 15 countries worldwide, a highly-qualified workforce develops and produces complete solutions for the pharmaceuticals, food, and confectionery industries. These solutions are complemented by a comprehensive after-sales service portfolio. A global service and sales network provides customers with local points of contact.
More information is available online at www.boschpackaging.com.
- Regional Business Responsible Food: Sarah Gilleard
- Food Service Manager: Craig Chambers
- Regional Business Responsible Pharma: Martin Orgill
- Pharma Service Manager: Paul Douglas
- New Machine Sales Enquiries: Andrea Brown
- Packaging systems for food packaging applications: from modular and flexible to completely integrated systems.
- High and medium speed horizontal flow-wrappers: for a broad range of products with several sealing options.
- Roll wrapping machines and feeders: including automatic collators on discharge.
- Robot handling equipment: including top loading, pick and place and delta applications.
- Bag closing equipment:
- Vertical Form Fill and Seal machines: an extensive range of products.
- Vertical/Horizontal medium and high speed Package Makers: for free flowing goods.
- Horizontal Cartoners: for up to 12 inch packagings.
- Dosing weighing and check weighing equipment: for food and confectionery applications.
- Rotary and in-line filling machines: for vials, ampoules, syringes and cartridges.
- Washing and sterilisation machines: for a broad range of requirements.
- Inspection machines for pharmaceutical products: for liquid and solid pharmaceuticals.
- Medium and high speed capsules filling & weighing equipment: for a broad range of requirements.
- Horizontal high speed blister packers and powder fillers:
- High speed confectionery wrapping machinery: for a broad range of packaging formats.
- Continuous and intermittent: confectionery processing and forming equipment.
- Aseptic thermoformers for Dairy/Food applications: in several hygienic levels.
- Filling and closing: for preformed cups and bottles.
- Tablet presses and tablet coating systems: for the pharmaceutical and confectionery industry.
- Process equipment: high purity media systems, WFI, clean steam-generation-storage and distribution, CIP/SIP/DIP stationary and mobile, preparation systems for hygienic aseptic-sterile processes, storage systems with transfer pipework and autoclaves.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Ampack, Doboy, Elematic, Hansella, Hüttlin, Klenzaids, Kliklok, Makat, Moeller & Devicon, Osgood, Pharmatec, SBM, Sigpack, Tevopharm, Togum, Valicare, Woodmann