9 Archers Park
Brillopak is a British manufacturer of premium quality, small footprint packing automation systems to the fresh produce and food sectors.
We have a range of high speed packing machines for a variety of applications including punnets, tray seal, flow wrap and vertical form fill seal packed products.
We invest heavily in innovation and are currently involved in projects utilising AIV, collaborative robots and vision technologies.
Brillopak was founded in 1999 and its machines are designed and built at our factory in East Peckham, Kent in the United Kingdom.
- Director: David Jahn
- Director: Peter Newman
- Director: Xavier Barraud
- Compact high speed tray/case packers (UK):
- Small footprint, high speed automated tray seal/heat seal/punnet packing systems to automatically place products into supermarket crates, trays and cases.
Line speeds of 120 and 180 packs per minute.
- Pick and place systems:
- High speed robotic Delta pick and place automation systems for packing flow wrap, VFFS and tray seal products into crates, trays and cases.
Lines speeds of 75-85 packs a minute.
- Robot palletisers (UK):
- Smallest footprint robotic palletisers, compact palletisers, gantry palletisers. Multiple products without tooling changeover. Applications include cases, trays, bags and crates.
- Crate/Tray Handling Systems (UK):
- High speed crate destackers to take a pallet load of empty crates and dispense onto the line.
- End of line packing systems (UK):
- Integrated packing and palletising systems for crates, trays cases and bags. Complete service including design, build integration with third party product integration including case erectors and metal detectors.
- Semi-automatic packing station:
- Reduces labour cost whilst optimising line speed of manual packing lines by presenting product in the right time in the correct orientation to the operator. Puts the company in control of line speed.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- COMPACT C111
- COMPACT C2