BUSCH (UK) LTD
Busch Vacuum Pumps and Systems is one of the largest manufacturers of vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors in the world. Our product range comprises solutions for vacuum and overpressure technology in all industry sectors, including food, beverages, packaging, pharmaceuticals, confectionery, and many more.
The Busch product range offers the largest selection of industrial vacuum technologies worldwide. We can draw on more than 50 years of experience in vacuum pump and low-pressure pump manufacture. All our products are available with a variety of options and advanced design features to match a diverse range of applications, so our customers benefit from the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions. We constantly evaluate our activities in order to maintain the highest standards and continue to develop innovative technologies that will define the future of vacuum system applications.
Our dedicated systems department designs and builds standard and bespoke vacuum and low over pressure systems to meet the requirements of our customers and their processes.
Customers can rely on expert advice, repair, pump and system audits and maintenance capability, either at our UK service centres, or on-site via our extensive network of field-based Busch service engineers.
- Marketing Coordination Director Mark Sumnall
- R 5 Oil-Lubricated Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps:
- The R5 is a range of oil-lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps with an ultimate pressure of 0.1 to 20mbar.
- Dry Claw Pumps:
- The series of Mink dry rotary claw pumps can be used for vacuum and pressure applications and benefits from low energy consumption and low maintenance requirements.
- Liquid ring pumps:
- Dolphin pumps are designed for continuous operation with an ultimate pressure of down to 33mbar.
- Dry running rotary vane pumps:
- Seco vacuum pumps are oil free pumps with vanes made from composites material.
- Side channel blowers:
- The SAMOS side channel blowers are single and double stage pumps suitable for vacuum and pressure applications.
- PLUS technology combines proven Busch experience with cutting-edge features for Industry 4.0: Everything you need in one unit.
- Busch GmbH, Maulburg, Germany:
- Head Office
- Manufacturing plants:
- Germany, Switzerland, UK, Korea, USA and Czech Republic.
- Global Busch Companies:
- Busch has sales companies in 43 countries around the globe. Contact Busch UK for your nearest sales office.
Companies represented in the UK
- Busch Service and Repair Centre, East Kilbride:
- Service and Repair Centre
- Busch GVT Ltd, Crewe:
- Manufacturing Company
- Busch (UK) Ltd, Telford:
- UK Headquarters, Service & Repair Workshop, Systems Department
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation