BUSCH (UK) LTD
Busch Vacuum Pumps and Systems is one of the largest manufacturers of vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors in the world. Our product range comprises solutions for vacuum and overpressure technology in all industry sectors including; food, packaging, chemical and pharmaceutical, oil and gas, environmental, water and waste, printing and wood.
The Busch product range offers the largest selection of industrial vacuum technologies worldwide. We can draw on more than 50 years of experience in vacuum pump and low-pressure pump manufacture. Busch provides customers with advice and support from selecting the pump through to after sales service support, 24/7, nationwide. From purchasing a standalone vacuum pump to complete installation of bespoke turnkey solutions, Busch (UK) Ltd can provide the right solution.
All our products are available with a variety of options and advanced design features to match a diverse range of applications, so our customers benefit from the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions. We constantly evaluate our activities in order to maintain the highest standards and continue to develop innovative technologies that will define the future of vacuum system applications.
With sales and repair centres in Telford, Crewe, Country Armagh and East Kilbride, Busch is always local to you.
- Commercial Director: Mark Sumnall
- R 5 Oil recirculated rotary vane vacuum pumps: The R 5 is a range of oil lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps with an ultimate pressure of 0.1 to 20mbar.
- Liquid ring pumps: Dolphin pumps are designed for continuous operation with an ultimate pressure of down to 33mbar.
- Dry running rotary vane pumps: Seco vacuum pumps are oil free pumps with vanes made from composites material.
- Side channel blowers: The Samos SCB's are single and double stage pumps suitable for vacuum and pressure applications.
- Roots pumps and blowers: The series of dry running roots pumps and blowers can either be used together with backing pumps where large suction volumes are required. Alternatively the Tyr blower - as stand alone option - can provide 500 mbar vacuum and +1 bar (g) compression in a lightweight, compact and easily transported design.
- Dry rotary claw pumps: The series of Mink dry rotary claw pumps can be used for vacuum and pressure applications and benefits from low energy consumption and low maintenance requirements.
Head office: Busch GmbH, Maulburg, Germany:
Manufacturing plants: Germany, Switzerland, UK, Korea, USA and Czech Republic.
We have representation globally: Busch has sales companies in 60 countries around the globe. Contact Busch UK for your nearest sales office.
Companies represented in the UK
Busch Scotland: Service and Repair Centre
22 Langlands Place
Kelvin South Business Park
Scotland, G75 0YF
Phone: +44 (0) 1355 570201
Fax: +44 (0) 1355 590791
Busch Northern Ireland: Service and Repair Centre
Unit 7-24 Mahon Industrial Estate
Portadown, Country Armagh
Northern Ireland, BT62 3EH
Phone: +44 (0)28 3833 6759
Fax: +44 (0)28 3839 3655
Busch GVT Ltd: Manufacturing Company
Unit A, Westmere Drive
Crewe Business Park
Crewe, Cheshire CW1 6ZD
Phone: +44 (0)1260 274721
Fax: +44 (0)1260 276965
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation