BW INTEGRATED SYSTEMS LTD
BW Integrated Systems is an industry-leader in design and manufacturing of end of line packaging equipment solutions and packaging automation, as well as systems integration. With seven manufacturing facilities and more than 800 team members worldwide, BW Integrated Systems is a global partner for its clients and has installations in more than 50 countries around the world. Our products and service network provides differentiated technology and technical support for manufacturing companies in a variety of global market segments, including: automotive, beer/beverage, wine, spirits, container manufacturing, food, household, personal care, dairy, paper, pharmaceutical, consumer mailing and collating.
- Managing Director: Richard Cranston
- VP Business Development: Scott Smith
- VP Global Sales: Eric Collier
- System Sales Director: Nick Birkin
- Sales Director: Paul Finch
- Business Development Director: Sean Bailey
- Robotics, Controls and Automation: BW Integrated Systems is a leading global integrator of robotics solutions from unwrapping, debanding and depalletising to high speed pick and place, case packing and robotic palletisation.
- Can and Can End Conveying and Automation: As a supplier of engineered can and can end conveying, in process storage and end-of-line packaging equipment, our equipment connects the Shell Press with Compound Liners and Conversion Presses to maximise line efficiency and minimise labour and maintenance.
- Palletisers and Depalletisers: Robotic palletisation and depalletisation is an effective way to increase your equipment's productivity and decrease costs. Utilising robots with our Case Palletisers, Can Palletisers and Depalletisers allows for more precise and productive packing of product.
- Adaptive Accumulation: First-in, First-out Pressureless Accumulation utilises rail-less magazine style accumulation tables using a small footprint and can be integrated into your OEE improvement programme.
- Bliss and Tray Formers and Case Erectors: Our industry leading forming technology, including our innovative three-piece bliss case formers, are versatile and form hundreds of different styles of tray and bliss cases for a variety of different industries, including corrugated manufacturers themselves. Our goal is to provide technology that enables innovative opportunities to protect and transport products.
- Engineered Conveying: BW Integrated Systems is a leading supplier of engineered conveying, in process storage and end-of-line packaging equipment. We can help you maximise line efficiency and minimise labour and maintenance.
- Tailored Process Solutions: BW Integrated Systems UK can provide your production facility with a complete solution for both the packaging and process areas with process solutions that can be tailored to meet your product requirements, including blending, carbonation, CIP and pasteurisation.
- Volufill Volumetric Rotary Filler: The Volufill Volumetric Rotary Filler stands for maximum flexibility and the latest state-of-the-art technology. With a broad product range, the Volufill Series is ideally suited for filling both carbonated and non-carbonated beverages of medium and high range capacities. The Volumetric Filling System, combined with the "Flat Path Neck Handling System", means minimal change over time guaranteeing high-efficiency productivity.
- Case and Tray Packing: BW Integrated Systems has a broad portfolio of case and tray packing solutions for virtually every segment of the consumer-packaged goods industry. We provide proven case packing solutions for both flexible bags, rigid packages and cartons in a number of packaging formats and in a variety of speed ranges. Our solutions include top load case and tray packers, side load case packers, wrap around packing, high speed continuous motion tray packing and high speed continuous motion case packing.
- Line Controls: BW Integrated Systems has one of the most experienced and trusted electrical controls teams in the packaging industry. Our controls team consists of design engineers, programmers and electrical project managers with over 150 years of combined experience. Our experience, combined with full UL panel shops in both our Lynchburg, VA and Doncaster, England facilities, ensures that our clients can rely on BW Integrated Systems as a single source for controls solutions. Our control panels and HMIs are designed to be user-friendly, ensuring safe, reliable and intuitive operation for operators and maintenance personnel alike.
Paul Finch: EMEA Sales Director
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Ambec, BW Container Systems, CBI, Central Bottling International, Fleetwood, Goldco, Nigerelli, Streamfeeder, SWF, Thiele, Tisma, Wyard