BYTRONIC AUTOMATION LTD
Bytronic is the only Cognex Platinum Partner System Integrator in the UK. Bytronic are experts in machine vision, packaging verification, factory automation, MES solutions, manufacturing data management and more.
Our long-term customers such as Coca-Cola Enterprises, Unilever, Procter & Gamble, BMW and Aston Martin understand the importance of getting production right first time and every time.
From FMCG and pharmaceuticals to steel foundries and the automotive industries, we have implemented successful systems worldwide.
- Accounts Louise Roadknight-Scott
- Key Account and Business Development Manager Gary Watkins
- Managing Director: John Dunlop
- Technical Sales Manager: Stewart Jackson
- Engineering Manager: Joe Fraser
- Marketing Manager Zori Kostadinova
- Ms Samantha Rushton
- Insight smart cameras, Dataman barcode readers, Visionpro PC based vision, 360 degree inspection, DS1000 3D profiling cameras.
- Turnkey vision inspection systems:
- Packaging verification, OCR, Barcode, Date code, Machine Vision, 3D vision.
- Monitoring Technology:
- 20/20 Hindsight - high-speed troubleshooting camera.
- MES Systems:
- ERP integration:
- Industrial Networks:
- Factory information tools:
- LineView, MachineView, XL800, FactoryView, YieldView, EnergyView, SMED tool.
- LabVIEW software development:
- Track & Trace systems:
- SCADA systems:
- Robot guidance:
- Factory integration software:
- Bytronic USA:
- 11900 Parklawn Drive, Suite 420, Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 301.984.4193
Fax: +1 301.968.4071
- We work with partners across the world:
- Please contact us for more details.
Companies represented in the UK
- Cognex vision and ID systems are used around the world for a wide range of inspection, identification and guidance applications throughout the manufacturing and distribution process. Bytronic are a Gold PSI for Cognex since 2013.
- Monitoring Technology:
- With over 1,000 20/20 Hindsight High Speed Camera installations worldwide, MT's high speed video has helped manufacturers in virtually every major industry to gain efficiency improvements and reduce waste on production lines.
- State of the art, real time wireless detection and reporting technologies designed to immediately identify and quantify damage to fragile goods in production, packaging and distribution systems.
- Our Lean practitioners help implement the behavioural change you need to take full advantage of your manufacturing performance tools - from the factory floor upwards.
- LineView Solutions:
- Our systems deliver real-time, meaningful intelligence so you can minimise the impact of production problems and make on-the-spot decisions to tackle your true causal loss.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation