CAM has a long established presence manufacturing and designing machine systems since 1949. The UK based team along with Carmichael Engineering who have partnered CAM on after sales support for 40 years, have installed and managed individual machines to complete production lines to all industry sectors including pharmaceutical, toiletries and cosmetics through to food, bakery, confectionery, hardware and paper. All of the CAM range of machines are designed to run 3 shifts, 7 days a week. Taking minimal floor space and provide low skill repeatable size change by operators.
- Sales Manager UK & Ireland: Steve Perry
- Cartoning Machines:
- Horizontal and Vertical, intermittent, continuous and hybrid motion cartoners. GMP compliant balcony construction machines. Mechanical Memory(R) size change.
- Casepacking Machines:
- End load, top load and wrap-around systems with integral feeding and collating systems. Solutions for serialisation aggregation
- Tray Packing Machines:
- Display trays with or without lids for confectionery, food, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
- Full range from simple low speed, up to 250/minute machines for individual products or collations. Biscuit rollwrapping machine systems.
- Small footprint, mechanical operation. Low energy shrink guns.
- Electronic Palletisers and Pallet Wrappers:
- Low price, versatile and very small footprint.1000 product memory, push button size change, auto pallet and layer sheet magazines. Machines suitable for environments with wet and dusty floors.
- Liquid & Powder Filling Machines:
- In-line, rotary monobloc filling and capping system. Stainless steel construction. Easy clean down. CIP. Auger or volumetric dosing systems for powders, or combination of both on same machine. Integrated load cells for net-weight systems.
- Blister Packing Lines:
- Solid Dose, Ampoules, Vials, Syringes etc.
- Sachet / Stick / Strip Pack Lines:
- Multi-lane machines for filling powders, liquids and tablets (including effervescents).
- Wraparound Shelf Ready Systems:
- Shrinkwrapping systems:
- For larger products, complete with collation systems. Capability to feed support card or form and feed tray from blank.
- Walleting machine for blisters:
- Bottle Cleaning machines:
- Continuous and intermittent motion machines utilising both blowing of filtered air and suction. Ionisation systems for use with plastic bottles.
- TTS - Track and Trace:
- Code application and tracking machine. Able to print and verify 2D and alphanumeric coding on both ends and top face of carton. Top face print and apply labelling option. Tamper evident labelling option. Capability for consecutive and random serialisation and interface with customer database.
Line Management system for aggregation
- Syringe Assembly machines:
- Labelling machines for bottles, syringes, vials etc:
- Linear and rotary motion machines for labelling of bottles, vials, ampoules, carpules and syringes.
- Bottle Depacker:
- To remove shrink-wrapping film from wrapped glass bottles.
- X Ray Inspection:
- Soft X-ray based solution for inspecting products where conventional optical inspection is not possible due to opaque packaging.
- Bag FFS lines:
- Complete technical solutions for packing solid materials, liquids and powders into industrial bags formed from either flat or tubular roll stock film. Equipment includes Weighing systems, FFS baggers, Big Bag filling stations, High and Low level palletisers, stretch wrappers and shrink and stretch hooders.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- CAM, Italy:
- From primary packaging to the finished pallet in all industry sectors. Unit machines to complete packaging systems. Superb UK support with Carmichael Engineering.
- BL Bag Line , Italy:
- FFS of industrial bags.