CAP CODER LTD
Monument Business Park
Cap Coder works in partnership with clients worldwide to design, build, install, maintain and develop machines that convey, locate, fill, plug, cap, orientate, label and code containers for the Packaging Industry. Cap Coder machines are synonymous with quality and reliability. They provide outstanding return on investment.
- Managing Director: Ross Prior
- Technical Director: Mike Harrison
- Sales Director: John Walsh
- Sales Assistant: Laura Adams
- A wide range of capping machines - from semi-automatic bench top units, to in-line and full monobloc capping solutions
- Production engineering consultancy. Engineering maintenance support. Change parts.
- CC720 Torque Head:
- Torque head with easily changed rubber-lined jaws. Pneumatic or servo electric motor versions available. Two or three jaw options.
- BENCH MACHINES:
- CC1440 semi-automatic capping machine. Electro-pneumatic or a fully pneumatic option for Atex Zone 2.
Deltafill semi-automatic bench-top filling machine. Choice of precision peristaltic or gear pump for a wide range of fills.
- CC1440 Cap Tightener:
- Bench top cap tightener, with power feeder, for containers from 5ml to 5 ltr.
- The Micro-Mono is a self-contained filling and capping machine that punches above its weight; starwheel-based with an out-feed cam-out guide. The machine is easy and simple to use for a single operator.
The machine bridges semi-automatic and fully automatic with both filling and cap tightening being automatic functions - the operator simply places caps in position.
With PLC control, colour touch-screen HMI, and servo-indexed starwheel.
- The Mini-Mono is a cost effective development from our popular CC1160 flagship machine. The machine has a smaller footprint (840 x 690mm), - able to fit through a standard doorway, which makes it ideal for small rooms or areas with restricted space.
- CC1170 Cap Tightener:
- A versatile, portable self-contained filling and cap tightener. Designed for single operator use with integrated rotary infeed table. Electro-pneumatic operation.
- CC1160 Auto Capping Monobloc System:
- Monobloc indexing starwheel capper, customised for filling, plugging and capping including crimp and ROPP capping heads.
- IN-LINE MACHINES:
- The CC570 (in-line) and CC560 (in-line with starwheel) systems can be easily fitted into position on a customers existing production line.
- CC560 Capper:
- An indexing starwheel capper, for 100ml to 5 litre size containers. Fully automatic PLC controlled. Options for push-on caps, ROPP caps, crimp caps, bottom coding and automatic cap feed.
- CC570 Capper:
- Cap tightener for containers up to 1 litre size incorporating a gating system to control container flow. Option for ROPP caps.
- CC1770 Capper:
- In-line cap tightener for containers from 1 litre up to 10 litre size. Incorporating a gating system to control container flow. Optional auto capping, filling and coding.
- FILLING MACHINES:
- The CC570 and CC560 capping machines are now both available as in-line filling options. So customers can mix-and-match between single/twin head capping and single/multi-head filling options.
- Peristatic filling machine with touch-screen operator interface.
- Precision bench-Top filling machine. Can be integrated with either volumetric gear pump or peristaltic pump.
- AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT:
- Slat Conveyors, with electric or pneumatic drive.(UK) Feeding and Collating Rotary Tables.(UK) Bowl Feeders and Linear Feeders.(UK) Escapement units, Ball Dropping units.(UK) Conveyor Gating Units.(UK) Special Purpose Machines.(UK)
Labelling and Coding solutions.
- Global representation:
- Australia, Benelux, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Iceland, Iran, Japan, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Thailand, USA. If you are interested in representing Cap Coder please contact us.
Companies represented in the UK
- Markem Imaje:
- Thermal image printing and inkjet coding.
- ALS Advanced Labelling Systems Limited:
- Various labelling equipment.
- Atwell Labelling Systems
- Various labelling equipment.
- Identification Technologies Scotland (ITS Ltd)
- Thermal Ink Jet - coding and marking. (TIJ)
- Image sensors, OCR cameras
- Micro Mono
- Mini Mono