CAP CODER LTD
Cap Coder works in partnership with clients worldwide to design, build, install, maintain and develop machines that convey, locate, fill, plug, cap, orientate and code containers for the Packaging Industry. Cap Coder machines are synonymous with quality and reliability. They provide outstanding return on investment.
- Managing Director: Ross Prior
- Technical Director: Brendan Dempster
- Operations Director: Brett McCarthy
- Sales Assistant: Laura Adams
- CC720 Torque Head:
- Torque head with easily changed rubber-lined jaws. Pneumatic or servo electric motor versions available. Two or three jaw options.
- BENCH MACHINES
- CC1440 Cap Tightener:
- Bench top cap tightener, with power feeder, for containers from 5ml to 5 ltr.
- The Micro-Mono is a bench top self-contained filling and capping machine; starwheel based with an out-feed cam-out guide. The machine is easy and simple to use for a single operator.
The machine is semi-automatic, with PLC control, and features starwheel servo indexing.
- FLOOR STANDING MACHINES
- The New Mini-Mono is a cost effective development from our popular CC1160 flagship machine. The machine has a smaller footprint (840 x 690mm), - able to fit through a standard doorway, which makes it ideal for small rooms or areas with restricted space.
- CC1170 Cap Tightener:
- A versatile, portable self-contained filling and cap tightener. Designed for single operator use with integrated rotary infeed table. Electro-pneumatic operation.
- CC1160 Auto Capping Centre:
- Monobloc indexing starwheel capper, customised for filling, plugging and capping including crimp and ROPP capping heads.
- IN-LINE MACHINES
- CC560 Capper:
- An indexing starwheel capper, for 100ml to 5 litre size containers. Fully automatic PLC controlled. Options for push-on caps, ROPP caps, crimp caps, bottom coding and automatic cap feed.
- CC570 Capper:
- Cap tightener for containers up to 1 litre size incorporating a gating system to control container flow. Option for ROPP caps.
- CC1770 Capper:
- In-line cap tightener for containers from 1 litre up to 10 litre size. Incorporating a gating system to control container flow. Optional auto capping, filling and coding.
- FILLING MACHINES:
- Peristatic filling machine with touch-screen operator interface.
- Bench-Top filling machine. Can be integrated with either volumetric gear pump or peristaltic pump.
- AUXILLIARY EQUIPMENT:
- Slat Conveyors, with electric or pneumatic drive.(UK) Feeding and Collating Rotary Tables.(UK) Bowl Feeders and Linear Feeders.(UK) Escapement units, Ball Dropping units.(UK) Conveyor Gating Units.(UK) Special Purpose Machines.(UK)
- Production engineering consultancy. Engineering maintenance support. Change parts.
- Global representation:
- Australia, Benelux, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Iceland, Iran, Japan, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Thailand, USA. If you are interested in representing Cap Coder please contact us.
Companies represented in the UK
- Markem Imaje:
- Thermal image printing and inkjet coding.
- ALS Advanced Labelling Systems Limited:
- Various labelling equipment.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation