CAPMATIC EUROPA LTD
Capmatic(R) has grown to become North America's leading one-source manufacturer of liquid, tablet and powder (micro-dosage) packaging equipment. Since 1964, the company's unique solutions and unmatched passion for excellence have provided its customers the means to adapt to the changing market.
Capmatic(R) is known in the industry for its unique European design and capability to minimize production costs through integrating multiple packaging applications on Monoblock systems. The organization engages in the manufacturing of full turnkey packaging lines of unscramblers, sorters, fillers, cappers, labellers, and the integration of cartoners, bundlers, and case packers.
Capmatic(R) turns its customers packaging vision into practical reality. Flexibility to handle a wide variety of containers and products, short change-over time, and higher yields are design features built into every Capmatic(R) machine.
- Sales and Marketing Administrator: Tatiane Plateiro
- Business Development Europe: Declan Coleman
- Bottle unscrambling, Filling, Packaging, Labelling, Capping, Neck banding, Liquids, Powders & Tablet Counters.
- Bottle, Vial & Syringe.
- Bottle Capping for Glass & Plastic, Plastic cap, Rubber Stoppering Aluminium crimp.
- Tablet Counters:
- Tablet counting into bottles for Pharma, Nutraceutical.
- Neck banding for Tamper evidence & Full body banding for bottles with Steam tunnel.
- Liquid Filling:
- Liquid filling 10 ppm to 300 ppm.
Low to High viscosity liquids with Servo-controlled Piston, Gravity, Volumetric & Mass metering.
- Powder filling:
- Micro dosing of fine powders from 0.5g to 50g.
- Induction sealing:
- Cap Induction sealing for Tablet, Liquid & Powder containers.
- Dublin Ireland:
- UK & Ireland, Europe Offices: T: 353 188 316 95
- Montreal Canada:
- Global HQ. T: 151 432 200 62
Companies represented in the UK
- Capmatic, Canada:
- Capmatic produce a full range of Filling and packaging machines for Pharma, Cosmetic, Food and Chemical products.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation