M.D.S. is the authorised CEIA representative in the UK. M.D.S. is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified organisation with all its service team approved on the SPA Food Safety Passport Scheme. M.D.S. also has full safecontractor (certificate number N00091508) accreditation.
M.D.S. undertakes Metal detector validations and checkweigher calibrations. In addition to this they also offer the following services:
1) Engineer callouts
3) Consumables and spares
4) Metal detector and x-ray test samples
5) Retailer C.O.P. System upgrades
6) Tailored training courses
7) Emergency out of hours technical support helpline
Managing Director - Neil Simister
Sales & Marketing Director - David Hale
Technical Sales Director - Peter Higgins
Service Operations Director - Mike Tinsley
Contact Details: Address: St Martins Studios,
Green Bank Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 5PN
Offices - 0161 286 8750 - Technical
Offices - 0161 286 8751 - Service admin
Offices - 0161 286 8755 - Sales and Marketing
Fax - 0161 286 8749
Email: email@example.com - Technical
firstname.lastname@example.org - Sales
- Technical Sales Director: Pete Higgins
- Paul Burton
- Jaki Keates
- Sales Director: Marco Manneschi
- Sales Manager: Marco Cocci
- Sales Director MDS: David Hale
- CEIA THS:
- A range of metal detection systems for the inspection of food and pharmaceutical products, with excellent sensitivity to Ferrous, Non Ferrous and Stainless Steel metals.
- CEIA THS/MS21:
- Industry leading, multi-spectrum technology achieving superior levels of detection of all metals, 21 CFR part II, HACCP and GMP compliant. Technology available across full product range.
- CEIA THS / 3F:
- Multi frequency metal detection systems.
- CEIA THS/SL:
- Slim Line metal detectors for use where space is limited or for integration with Checkweighers.
- CEI THS/MN:
- Ferrous in foil metal detection systems.
- CEIA THS / PH21:
- Pharmaceutical metal detection systems for the inspection of tablets and capsules.
- CEIA THS / PH FFV:
- Pharmaceutical metal detection systems for the inspection of powder and granular applications.
- CEIA THS G21:
- High frequency Gravity Fall Metal detection systems.
- CEIA THS/G:
- Gravity fall metal detection systems that can also be supplied ATEX certified.
- CEI THS/PL:
- Pipeline metal detection systems.
- CEIA THS FBB and MBB:
- Flat and Modular belt conveyor systems fully compliant with retailer code of practice requirements. Variable speed motor as standard. QA Test facility.
- CEIA TSM Textile and Single sided systems:
- Single sided metal detection systems for textile, woven, plastic or pharmaceutical applications.
- The RB 800 is designed to be situated prior to a Checkweigher and has a total length system of only 800mm.
- M.D.S. Ltd:
- Metal Detection Services Ltd.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation