Cimlogic offer complete Digital Manufacturing Solutions and Services to leading manufacturers worldwide: improving efficiency and maximising productivity, whilst ensuring optimum performance and fast ROI.
Cimlogic help manufacturers increase productivity and efficiency and reduce costs across all areas of manufacturing. From measuring OEE to managing energy consumption, addressing quality issues and managing maintenance processes. Cimlogic help manufacturers collect and analyse data from across the manufacturing process. The data is utilised for root-cause analysis of issues, enabling informed, accurate and real-time decision making to support business goals and drive actionable improvements.
Cimlogic’s unique methodology, RAISE™, provides a proven methodology for upfront business analysis, implementation, and support, plus comprehensive aftercare. All designed to efficiently support manufacturers to achieve their business goals and lower the cost to serve, whilst realising maximum business value.
- Chief Executive Officer: Mike Hodge
- Chief Operating Officer: James Sykes
- Business Development Director Fraser Thomson
- Marketing Manager: Claire Healey
- Marketing Manager: Melanie Scott
- MES & OEE Solutions:
- Developed on the TrakSYS™ platform from Parsec Corp, Cimlogic offer MES modules from OEE to Quality/SPC, Maintenance to Inventory. Out-of-the-box MES functionality designed to provide the monitoring, measuring, reporting and analytics you need to run your manufacturing operation more effectively.
- SCADA IIoT Solutions:
- Cimlogic’s SCADA IIoT expertise, combined with Ignition SCADA IIoT by Inductive Automation® helps you easily control your processes, and track, display and analyse your data.
- Edge to Cloud Solutions:
- Data reporting and visualisation of key production processes and equipment, turning OT data into valuable business insights.
- Predictive Manufacturing Solutions:
- Cimlogic provide predictive manufacturing and data analytic services utilising machine learning and predictive modelling techniques. Today, leading manufacturers are reaping the benefits of machine learning and other technologies to gain greater insight across the supply chain, contextualising their system data and supply chain information to support rapid, accurate decision-making and forecasting.
- Operational Excellence:
- Driving improvement and productivity is embedded in everything we do and Operational Excellence is a journey now supercharged by data and information to ensure maximum ROI. Improve your team’s capability and productivity
through effective use of technology. Allow your team to become knowledge workers, working seamlessly with relevant information.
- Support Services:
- Manufacturing companies often face challenges regarding the support and upkeep of their manufacturing IT systems, which can lead to unpredictable costs and concerns around keeping the plant running and secure. Cimlogic offer 24/7, global peace of mind with guaranteed service levels and access to subject matter experts in MES, OT and Operational Excellence. Underpinned by best practice ITIL procedures, Cimlogic protects their clients’ manufacturing IT investments, now and in the future.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- Parsec Automation Corp:
- Cimlogic is the sole UK integrator and Gold Partner for TrakSYS™ MOM software, designed and developed by Parsec Automation Corp.
- Inductive Automation:
- Cimlogic is a Gold Integrator of Ignition software, designed and developed by Inductive Automation.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation