CLEARVIEW IMAGING LTD
Clearview Imaging is a dedicated supplier of imaging components and services to the machine vision and image analysis markets, with many years of expertise in supplying OEM's, systems integrators and end users. Our product range includes cameras, smart cameras, optics, illumination, software, frame grabbers, vision processors and embedded systems.
- Managing Director: Allan Anderson
- Machine Vision Components:
- Cameras, Optics, Illumination, Embedded Systems, Vision Processors, Software, Cabling, Frame Grabbers.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- FLIR, Canada:
- Innovative, high-performance digital cameras for industrial, life science and traffic applications.
- Matrox, Canada:
- Leading developer of component-level solutions including cameras, interface boards and processing platforms.
- PhotonFocus, Switzerland:
- Photonfocus sells standard cameras and OEM vision modules for the industrial market.
- NED, Japan:
- CMOS and CCD line scan cameras to suit any machine vision application.
- NET, Germany:
- Supplier of CCD and CMOS technology, FPGA programming and hardware. Also a range of lenses and light systems.
- OPT Machine Vision, China:
- OPT provides a wide range of LED Machine Vision lighting.
- VS Technology, Japan:
- Provides specialised optical lenses for image processing, measurement, and examination.
- Neousys, Taiwan:
- Supplier of rugged embedded fanless computers and Machine vision platforms.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation