Established by Colin Mear in 1983, Colin Mear Engineering Limited (CME Ltd) has a proven track record in the delivery of high quality engineered bespoke machinery, generic packaging equipment and spare parts that ensure operational reliability and efficiency for our customers worldwide.
With clients in over 124 countries, we have worked closely with the world's largest cigarette producers for over three decades, regularly solving technical and operational problems cost-effectively, including providing a range of machines to produce niche or novel pack formats.
We also apply this expertise to other industries, most recently for the food, general engineering, medical device and pharmaceutical sectors.
CME also manufactures, sources and supplies a wide range of high quality spare parts, with over 100,000 items available off the shelf. In addition we support our customers with installation, technical and training services to help maximise their productivity.
- Area Sales Manager: Ian Marks
- Spares Sales Manager: Frank Knie
- Proposals & Sales Manager Richard Baker
- Financial Controller: Scott Cullen
- Chairman: Juliet Mear
- Managing Director: Paul Knight
- Sales Director: David Weatherill
- Head of Operations: Mark Littlewood
- Engineering Director: Paul Simmons
- Bespoke Packaging Machinery:
- CME offers a fast, reliable, flexible customer-focused approach to developing bespoke packaging machinery. We take the time to engage with our customers so that we fully understand their requirements and work with them to create high quality machinery that fits the product perfectly.
- Cartoning Machinery:
- CME manufactures cartoning machines to suit a range of product types. They are robust, efficient, simple to operate and easy to maintain.
- Stamping, Security Seals & Labelling Machinery:
- CME manufactures machinery to apply fiscal labels, security seals and labels in a number of different positions. They can be used as standalone units or incorporated into machinery complexes.
- Wrapping Machinery:
- CME's wrapping machinery is well-proven in many different and demanding production environments. The quality of the wrap is excellent and the machine is ideal for both soft pack and hard box applications.
- Rebuilt Machinery:
- CME will be happy to review your upgrade and rebuild requirements, providing a high quality level of refurbishment to suit your needs.
- Process Automation Equipment:
- CME works closely with customers in order to fully understand problems being faced and turn these into a tailored solution that best fits the customer's requirements.
- Product assembly, Collating and Conveying:
- CME also caters for product assembly of all sizes, product collating and conveying, ranging from small bespoke projects to large complex systems.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Colin Mear Engineering