CNC ROBOTICS LTD
CNC Robotics is the UK's leading robotics integration company specialising in advanced robotics systems for machining and are pioneering the use of robotics to improve the productivity of manufacturing across the UK and overseas.
CNC Robotics utilises technology to transform outcomes for clients by creating bespoke, automated robotic solutions for a wide range of manufacturing applications.
As one of KUKA's preferred system partners, we integrate robots with milling heads/spindles and provide full turn-key solutions, advice and support on almost any machining, trimming, grinding and deburring operations. We focus on the commercialisation of automation to improve outcomes and help clients achieve their goals with a customised product.
We are one of the UK's top 250 companies for growth and innovation and have worked closely with manufacturers in wide ranging sectors, regularly solving technical and operational problems and making the impossible possible. Providing unique cost-effective solutions that improve productivity, CNC Robotics are a beacon of innovation in robotic machining.
- Chief Executive Officer: Madina Barker
- Chief Technical Officer: Jason Barker
- Chief Operating Officer: Chris Edwards
- Project Manager: Nick Parry
- Office Manager: Lorraine Dodd
- Turn key robotic machining systems: Supplying a complete turn key solution that provides manufacturers with automated machining solutions that improve productivity.
- Innovative manufacturing solutions: Affordable robotic solutions for automating milling, trimming, laser cutting, demurring, water jet cutting to name a few. Fully programmed KUKA 6, 7 or 8 axis robot with optional integrated track and conveyor.
- Multi3: A fully integrated, ready to use 'plug and play' machining and trimming robotic solution. Multitude of applications, movable and able to be customised.
- Bespoke integrated systems: Design, development, integration and install of robotic milling and material processing applications for all types of industries ranging from automotive, aerospace, general industry, architectural, creative and homebuilding sectors.
- Robotic training academy: Offering a wide range of training programmes to meet any manufacturer's training needs. Aimed at students, machine operators, programmers and designers who need either introductory, intermediate or advanced training to get the best out of their systems.
- Specialist advice: Bespoke specialist advice on efficient manufacturing process, increasing productivity and reducing downtime.
- Research and development: In house R&D manufacturing and design for new innovative solutions for key manufacturing sectors.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation