COBALT SYSTEMS LTD
Arden Square, Electra Way
Crewe Business Park
The Experts in Barcode Labelling Automation: Cobalt was established in 1998 and is a leading manufacturer of high performance real time print and apply solutions for pack, case and pallet labelling.
Located in Crewe Business Park, Cheshire, Cobalt has an impressive record of growth based on meeting the requirements of the UK's leading companies in the food manufacturing, personal care and pharmaceutical markets. Our expertise in barcoding combined with extensive experience of labelling automation makes us a powerful partner in all identification projects.
Cobalt's Nexus and Contact print and apply solutions are engineered in the UK for the most demanding applications. Our latest family of modular systems offer unrivalled versatility, connectivity and ease of use with no compromise to our core values: Performance, Reliability, Robust Engineering and Longevity.
All of our solutions are designed with best practice and GS1 standards as priority. They offer seamless integration, secure data management, and the option to close the quality loop with Sentinel on board for barcode verification and post application validation.
- Managing Director: Tony Hunt
- Quality Manager Michael Watson
- Sales Director: Chris Hunt
- Marketing Manager: Melanie Nankivell
- Nexus Print & Apply Systems:
- Real Time, integrated print and apply barcode labelling systems, ethernet enabled for pallet, case and pack. Designed for reliability with industrial build and durable components. The Cobalt Nexus is ideal for demanding environments where line and IT integration is fundamental. Backed by 3 year warranty.
- Continuous Operation Print & Apply Systems:
- Fully integrated into IT and line operation. Eliminating line down time for mission critical labelling.
- Cobalt Nexus Contact:
- New high speed solution for wipe on application to packs. Batches of labels are configured either locally from the on board Print Manager function, or across the IT network. Built to give reliable longevity with a 3 year warranty.
- Inline Verification(R):
- Highspeed Barcode quality verification, detecting degradation, issuing early warnings and maintaining an audit log of readings.
- Pallet Labelling:
- SAP enabled Pallet labelling systems. Intelligent recognition of pallets using 2D barcodes. Designed to be used as a shared resource across multiple lines.
- Thermal Transfer Print Engines:
- Zebra ZE500/ZE511 specialists. Accredited as Zebra Advanced Print Engine Specialists, our repairs, service and maintenance packages ensure mission critical equipment is always available.
- Scanning and Verification Products:
- Full range of long range, robust scanning products. GS1 compliant barcode verification.
- Machine Vision and Fixed Industrial Scanning:
- Automate manufacturing and supply chain processes with our Fixed Industrial Scanning and Machine Vision solutions from Zebra. Our Industrial Scanners rely on trusted decode performance as items move through your production, storage and fulfilment operations, while Zebra’s family of smart cameras that make up our Machine Vision range enhance your operation with simple track and trace to complex quality inspection checks, so you always know what’s happening and can anticipate issues before they impact operations.
- We have representatives globally:
- Please contact the UK office for your local contact.
- Vision ID - Ireland:
- Our representatives for Ireland can be found here - https://visionid.ie/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu7zL35ON5gIVzbHtCh3iGQMREAAYASAAEgLAjPD_BwE
- IBCS - Poland:
- Our representatives in Poland can be found here - https://www.ibcs.pl/
- IBCS Hungary:
- Our representatives in Hungary can be found here: https://ibcs.hu/
- IBCS Bulgaria:
- Our representatives in Bulgaria can be found at: https://www.barcodes.bg/
- FJAC Portugal:
- Our representatives in Portugal can be found at: https://fjac.pt/
Companies represented in the UK
- Zebra Technologies Europe Ltd, UK:
- Thermal transfer printers for desktop, mobile and inline applications. Labels and ribbons.
- Loftware NiceLabel:
- Cobalt Systems holds the Solutions Partner accolade from Loftware NiceLabel. This is the highest level of accreditation available, meaning we a have dedicated teams across both sales and technical services for the Label Management System.
- Nexus 20