COBALT SYSTEMS LTD
The Experts in Barcode Labelling Automation: Cobalt was established in 1998 and is a leading manufacturer of high performance real time print and apply solutions for pack case and pallet labelling.
Located in Crewe Business Park, Cheshire, Cobalt has an impressive record of growth based on meeting the requirements of the UK's leading companies in the food manufacturing, personal care and pharmaceutical markets. Our expertise in barcoding combined with extensive experience of labelling automation makes us a powerful partner in all identification projects.
Cobalt's Nexus and Contact print and apply solutions are engineered in the UK for the most demanding applications. Our latest family of modular systems offer unrivaled versatility, connectivity and ease of use with no compromise to our core values: Performance, Reliability, Robust Engineering and Longevity.
All of our solutions are designed with best practice and GS1 standards as priority. They offer seamless integration, secure data management, and the option to close the quality loop with Sentinel on board for barcode verification and post application validation.
- Managing Director: Tony Hunt
- Projects Team Leader: Michael Watson
- UK Sales Manager: Chris Hunt
- Operations Director: Janet Thorpe
- Nexus Print Apply Systems:
- Real Time, integrated print and apply barcode labelling systems, ethernet enabled for pallet, case and pack. Designed for reliability with industrial build and durable components. The Cobalt Nexus is ideal for demanding environments where line and IT integration is fundamental. Backed by 3 year warranty.
- Continuous Operation Print & Apply Systems:
- Fully integrated into IT and line operation. Eliminating line down time for mission critical labelling.
- Cobalt Nexus Contact:
- New high speed solution for wipe on application to packs. Batches of labels are configured either locally from the on board Print Manager function , or across the IT network. Built to give reliable longevity with a 3 year warranty.
- Inline Verification(R):
- Highspeed Barcode quality verification, detecting degradation, issuing early warnings and maintaining an audit log of readings.
- Pallet Labelling:
- SAP enabled Pallet labelling systems. Intelligent recognition of pallets using 2D barcodes. Designed to be used as a shared resource across mutiple lines.
- Thermal Transfer Print Engines:
- Zebra ZE500 specialists. Accredited as Zebra Approved Service Provider our repairs, service and maintenance packages ensure mission critical equipment is always available.
- Scanning and Verification Products:
- Full range of long range, robust scanning products. GS1 compliant barcode verification.
- We have representatives globally:
- Please contact the UK office for your local contact.
- Vision ID - Ireland
- Our representatives for Ireland can be found here - https://visionid.ie/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu7zL35ON5gIVzbHtCh3iGQMREAAYASAAEgLAjPD_BwE
- IBCS - Poland
- Our representatives in Poland can be found here - https://www.ibcs.pl/
Companies represented in the UK
- Zebra Technologies Europe Ltd, UK:
- Thermal transfer printers for desktop, mobile and inline applications. Labels and ribbons.
- Nexplex - ecommerce labelling solution