Codeology are a British manufacturer of world-class print and apply thermal transfer outer case labelling systems and large character ink jet printers for the retail supply chain and most FMCG manufacturers. If you supply any of the main supermarkets we can advise you and supply correct equipment to comply with their barcoding and coding standards.
- Managing Director: Jim Mason
- Sales Manager: Christopher Boswell
- P100 Outer Case Print and Apply Labelling system:
- The Codeology P100 is an on line print and apply barcode labeller for simple and reliable label application on outer cases for the retail supply chain.
- P150 Outer Case Top-Down Print and Apply Labelling system:
- The Codeology P150 is an on line top-down print and apply barcode labeller for simple and reliable label application on outer cases for the retail supply chain.
- i100 Large Character Ink Jet Printer:
- The Codeology i100 low cost large character ink jet carton coder is ideal for printing best before dates, times and batch numbers on cardboard cartons or sacks.
- i100M Large Character MEK Ink Jet Printer:
- The Codeology i100M is a low cost MEK large character ink jet coder which is ideal for printing on non-porous products like plastic sacks, bricks, blocks and shrink wrap.
- Recirculating Conveyor:
- Replace Lazy Susans with a recirculator conveyor and double your throughput while reducing RSI. If you are manually taping or labelling, add a print and apply labeller and a case taper and reduce your labour needs by 60%.
- P110/P111 Integrated Case Sealer Print and Apply:
- Our P110 and P111 are two of our newest innovations. The P110/111 combines the abilty to print your labels in real time with our well proven P100 Print and Apply labeling system whilst the stainless steel CT10/11 case sealer tapes your boxes top and bottom. With a foot print less than one and a half sqaure metres and the ability to label and seal boxes as little as 130mm high these systems offer both savings in labour and space.
- P141 pre-printed high speed label applicator:
- Applying pre-printed labels to your products is not a problem for the P141 pre-printed high speed label applicator. Designed for high reliability within fast moving 24/7 factories the P141 applicator will apply rolls of labels up to 100mm diameter at speeds of up to 200 products per minute.
- P151 high speed print and apply label applicator:
- Printing and applying labels to your products is not a problem for the P151 high speed print and apply label applicator. Designed for high reliability within fast moving 24/7 factories the P151 applicator will apply rolls of labels up to 50mm diameter at speeds of up to 200 products per minute.
- Top and Bottom Packing Shelf:
- With twin seperate running conveyors our Top and Bottom Packing Conveyor can run two separate positions in one whole production line. Products come in on the top conveyor to be packed and sent off from the bottom conveyor to the other end of line machines in your production line.
- Angled Conveyor for pot and tray labelling:
- With a single Gas Strut and a pin our P100 Label Applicator on a Slat belt has been re-imagined, we now have the ability to tilt the conveyor sideways allowing us to now label under the edges of pots and on angled tray faces.
- Our conveyor repertoire now includes flighted belts for thin and wide products that will easily slide down non grip face belting. Alongside these in our range we have driven rollers, gravity rollers, slat belt and grip face slat belt, PVC belts, food grade belts, grip face belts, thin and short belts for side drive or split belt applications. Available in aluminium or stainless steel, on casters for ease of movement or adjustable feet for height change. These conveyors can be stand alone or integrated with one of our label applicators on a bespoke frame.
- Top and bottom split belt labeller:
- This new top and bottom labeller with a split belt conveyor system on stainless steel frame, will label top and bottom of your products at speeds of up to two hundred products per minute. Though usually accompanied by an over printer on top and P140 applicator on the bottom, any of our applicators (with or without hot foil coders or over printers) can be implemented in either position. Available with an attached infeed conveyor to generate separation and on castors paired with adjustable feet for ease of movement and for incremental height changes.
- We have distributors in many locations, please see our website http://www.codeology.com for a comprehensive list.
Companies represented in the UK
- Codeology are an authorised distributor for Datamax benchtop thermal printers and print-and-apply engines.
- Codeology are an authorised distributor for Sato benchtop thermal printers and print-and-apply engines.
- SEAGULL SCIENTIFIC:
- Codeology are an authorised distributor for SEAGULL SCIENTIFIC Bartender Label Design Software.
- Alpha Dot
- SEAGULL SCIENTIFIC