YOUR IDEAS, OUR CHALLENGES.
The challenges our clients encounter every day are our challenges too. This is why Concetti has been producing customised automatic packaging solutions since 1975, allowing manufacturers to avail of concrete experience in the packaging of the most difficult materials.
Our expertise and passion “envelop” clients' ideas, giving them form and dynamism, with machinery for weighing, bagging and palletising as well as reliable and durable complete lines which are technologically superior to the standard product.
We have been in the mechanical sector since 1918, when the head of the family, Domenico Concetti, opened a craft workshop in the Umbrian countryside, in central Italy, and began to produce agricultural equipment. It is in traditional know-how that our philosophy has its roots: a concept of industry which aims for innovation and research, flexible and able to respond to the demands of a competitive and evolved market.
All phases of design, development and production are carried out in a single site in Umbria, under the watchful eye of our engineers.
Every packaging solution is unique and customised, arising from a close collaboration with the client. Because our expertise is dedicated to improving your work.
- General Manager: Roberto Borgarelli
- Sales & Marketing Director: Riccardo Concetti
- Technical Director: Emanuele Concetti
- Filling, Closing and Palletsing Systems: CONCETTI is a family owned company since 1918 (95 years ago) and headquartered in Bastia Umbra, near Perugia, in central Italy. A turnover of $40 million and a specialised workforce of 240 highly specialized and well-trained engineers and technicians make CONCETTI a very flexible though financially robust company.
- CONCETTI operates: in 50 countries across 5 continents thanks to a global network of partners and representatives and ranks amongst the top four global suppliers of bulk handling automatic equipment. Concetti North America based in Georgia, USA provides sales and technical assistance to the North American clients.
- CONCETTI's range of machinery includes: * Automated Weighing systems
* Automated Form-Fill-Seal system CONTINUA
* Automated Open-Mouth bagging machines
* Automated Palletizing systems
* Big-bag (Jumbo bag) filling systems
* Automated Turn-key systems
- CONCETTI's equipment: can be used for different sizes of pellets, flakes and granules for chemicals, resins, organic and inorganic compounds including highly dangerous materials.
At each program change (different products, different bags, etc) the complete line sets up automatically in 20-30 seconds.
Full automation and ultra high speed are CONCETTI's differentiating traits: Outputs can reach up to 1500 bags/hour for fibrous materials and up to 2000 bags/hour with plastic products.
TREVOR MITFORD - UK: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: +44(0)7776 148129
Tel: +44(0)115 977 7219
Fax +44(0)115 977 0046
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation