CORNWELL PRODUCTS PACKAGING & AUTOMATION
Cornwell Products offer over 70 years experience working within the food, dairy and drink sectors and as such Cornwell Products are well placed to provide advice and expertise when considering a wide range of projects. We work closely with several leading European machinery manufacturers offering an extensive range of filling lines, packaging systems, palletising and warehousing solutions.
- Managing Director: Paul Baker
- Director: Mark Baker
- Spare Parts & Administration: Debbie Casely
- Project Manager: Joshua Henry
- Case Packing:
- Robotic and mechanical solutions available depending on your requirements, producing a range of SRP and transportation cases. Low, medium and high-speed solutions up to 90 cases/minute.
- Shrink Wrappers:
- A range of machines designed predominantly for bottles, cans, pots, jars, cartons and trays. Solutions for 10-140 packs/minute.
- Combi Tray Shrink Wrappers:
- A range of machines designed predominantly for bottles, cans, pots, jars and cartons. Solutions for 10-80 packs/minute.
- Shrink Sleeving:
- New technology - Patented shrink sleeving solution for shrink sleeving pots (2017 patent).
- Sleeving machines (board):
- Robotic and continuous motion, servo driven machines. Designed for multiple formats, normally running bottles, cans, pots, jars and cartons. Complex sleeve formats possible at high speeds 100-450+ packs/minute.
- Overwrapping (board):
- See above.
- Robotic and mechanical solutions, vertical and horizontal loading. Experience of vertical loading high value spirits as well as flexible packages too. 20-200+ cartons/minute.
- Layer Palletising:
- Low and High-level palletising solutions for a variety of cases, trays, crates and bags. Bespoke infeeds to suit specialist applications. Experience of handling Dolly, RDP, Dusseldorf and other pallet types. 15-120 packages/minute palletised.
- Robot Palletising:
- Bespoke solutions for handling a variety of packages with custom made heads/grippers, manufactured in-house, depending on the specification. Experience of handling Dolly, RDP, Dusseldorf and other pallet types. 15-120 packages/minute palletised.
- Pallet Cooling:
- High speed cooling for palletised goods - cooling tunnels and cooling cells. Huge success, particularly in the UK dairy sector, fastest cooling time on the market - market leader.
- Laser Guided Vehicles - LGV's:
- A variety of standard and bespoke LGV's. Single fork, double fork, quad vehicles, high reach and reel handling.
- Automated Warehousing:
- Specialising in Food and Beverage, supplying leading FMCG companies globally. Stacker cranes, mini load cranes, clad rack, high bay installations - Turnkey design and installation.
- Automatic Order Picking:
- Completely automated order picking solutions handling mixed SKU sizes and formats, references with more than 1200 SKUs.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- Tecma Aries:
- Suppliers of bespoke robotic and servo driven packaging equipment for complex and high-speed applications. Case Packing, Sleeving, Handling and Cartoning amongst other developments.
- Mariani SRL:
- Supplying innovative packaging and palletising solutions to the UK since 1985. Turnkey installations with particular expertise with Bottles, Pots, Cartons and Jars.
- System Logistics:
- Suppliers of material handling and warehousing solutions to the Food, Beverage and Dairy Sectors. Installing high bay warehouses storing in excess of 100,000 pallets, LGV's and automated picking systems.
- 40 years' experience of producing high-speed cooling systems, tunnels and cells. Unrivalled cooling performance on the market with a patented design. Test cells available to confirm cooling performance.
- Galdi SRL:
- Suppliers of Gable Top filling machines and Pot fillers for Soups, Sauces, Juice, Milk, Yogurt and other liquid/semi-liquid products.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation