COX & PLANT LTD
Based in the West Midlands, Cox & Plant have been designing and manufacturing vibratory conveyor systems since 1973.
Our systems are guaranteed to make your business less wasteful, more efficient and significantly more productive. We work on ROI for your business, so we fit the best value equipment for your production line and most of our clients see a return on their investment within 12 months.
We treat every project as the start of a long-term working relationship. We’re open, we’re honest and we’re committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations. We see ourselves as your strategic partner, so we don’t initiate any relationship with pre-existing assumptions or off the shelf solutions. You will receive detailed analyses and focused recommendations when you work with our team.
Over 80% of our business is sourced from repeat clients or from recommendations which proves the level of trust and confidence our customers have.
- Managing Director Andrew Cox
- Marketing Manager Sarah Lumley-Holmes
- Conveyor Systems:
- Conveyors, Spiral Elevators, Swan Neck, Bucket Elevators, Incline Conveyors, Transfer Conveyors, Infeed Conveyors, Tubular Conveyors, Feeder Conveyors, Vibratory Conveyors.
- Sorting Equipment:
- Cross Head Feeders, Evenfeed Conveyors, Metering Conveyors, Lane Conveyor, Grading Conveyors, Inspection Conveyors, Food, processing, production.
- Storage Equipment:
- Storeveyors, Bulk Storage Systems, Hoppers, Silos.
- Processing Equipment:
- Waterfall Conveyors, De-Oiling Conveyors, Glazing Conveyors, ClusterBusters, Screening Conveyors, Flavour Systems, Settling Conveyors.
- International Enquiries
- For all international sales enquiries, please contact Andrew Cox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies represented in the UK
- UK Enquiries
- For all UK sales enquiries, please contact James Cryer: James.Cryer@coxandplant.com
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation