DICO & GRAVFIL
Dico® (est. 1949) and Gravfil® (est. 1929) have a long history supplying the world’s largest and most prestigious manufacturing companies with packaging machinery. We serve a broad range of industries and markets including cosmetics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, oil, food and beverage, paint and adhesives amongst many others. Our machines have the option to be supplied under ATEX-rated regulations, essential for filling of potentially explosive substances such as hand sanitiser.
Our capping and liquid filling machines are designed and manufactured at our UK facility based in Kent. Every part of the build process is carefully overseen by our in-house team of engineers, always keeping a keen eye on the quality of production.
Precision Automation’s automated packaging machines are at the forefront of industry development and technology. The next-generation Dico® and Gravfil® ranges both use Siemens control systems, servo motors and have been designed from the ground-up for speed and accuracy. Each machine offers configurable functionality to enable swift changeovers with the ability to handle a wide range of container and capping types.
Customers have the assurance of our UK-based after-sales service. The team is on-hand to provide support for equipment, machine spares, change-parts, machine upgrades and maintenance. All our new machines include remote diagnostic functionality to ensure minimal downtime and operator training opportunities.
Our machines can handle unusually shaped bottles, foams, gels, liquids and oils of all kinds. We are always interested to hear about a new project and can rise to a challenge – please get in touch to make a no-obligation enquiry on 01795 551500 or via any of our digital channels.
- Managing Director: Stuart Melen
- Service Director: Carl Poynter
- Manufacturing Director: Simon Hesketh
- Supply Chain & After-sales Co-ordinator: Alison Western
- CAPPING MACHINES (UK):
- Dico® is one of the UK's most established capping machinery manufacturers. We offer a comprehensive range of capping machines for the application of screw, ROPP, push-on caps plus straw inserted triggers and pumps. Our machines are configurable and can be produced tailored for your specific product requirements. From hand sanitiser to bottles of fine wines.
The next-generation Dico® Delta Servo Rotary Capping Machine is available in a variety of different sizes ranging from single to 18 capping heads. The innovative machine delivers a production output of up to 450 caps per minute.
The Dico® Delta Capping machine has been designed in the UK by our team and uses the very latest servo-motor technology. It provides automatic cap tightening parameter adjustments, torque and angle feedback plus data storage of every cap tightened.
Traceability is assured when the cap tightening data is integrated with our container coding system. This system provides the manufacturer with a maximum level of confidence that their product leave their factory in a safe and untampered condition.
Full line integration with check-weighing, cap inspection and reject systems are available on Dico® capping machines. All of our equipment allows for factory networking and remote diagnostic capabilities.
- LIQUID FILLING MACHINES (UK):
- Gravfil® is an established liquid filling machinery manufacturer with over 91 of manufacturing experience to draw on. Our machines are designed and built in the UK by our own team.
We offer a comprehensive range of liquid filling equipment to most industries including the household goods, toiletry, agro-chemical, petro-chemical, food, beverage and cosmetic industries amongst many others.
The next-generation Gravfil Excel Filling Machines are inline volumetric, weigh-fill or flow-meter configuration. The machines have a small footprint and are available in a variety of different sizes ranging from twin to 16 filling nozzles. The Excel range is capable of filling from 25ml up to 5L containers of all shapes and sizes. It can handle fluids, gels, foams and other tricky products. With the Atex-rated option the machine can safely fill hand sanitiser and other potentially explosive products in line with European directives.
Full line integration with check-weighing, capping and labelling systems are available on Gravfil® capping machines. All of our equipment allows for factory networking and remote diagnostic capabilities.
- 40 countries world-wide:
- Dico® and Gravfil® products are sold throughout the world by a well established network of local agents.
Companies represented in the UK
- Dico® capping machines – UK designed and built
- Leading brand of capping and closing machines. Twist-on, push-on, triggers, straws, pumps and more
- Gravfil® liquid filling machines – UK designed and built
- Leading brand of liquid filling machines. A range of flexible linear and rotary fillers to suit any application