DICO & GRAVFIL
Dico© (est1949) and Gravfil© (est1929) boast more than 10,000 machine sales worldwide and are used by most of the world’s largest and prestigious manufacturing companies.
All equipment is manufactured from our UK manufacturing facility in the South-East of England, which offers complete in-house design, manufacture and turn-key solutions.
Our special purpose machine building division (Precision Engineering) supplies advanced bespoke automated, test and assembly solutions throughout the world and has been at the forefront in the development of the new generation Dico© and Gravfil© equipment.
Our extensive after-sales and service department is ready to provide customer support for new equipment requirements, machine spares, change-parts or machine upgrades.
- Managing Director: Stuart Melen
- Sales & Operations Director: Rick Aitchison
- Service Director: Carl Poynter
- Manufacturing Director: Simon Hesketh
- Supply Chain & After-sales Co-ordinator: Alison Western
- CAPPING MACHINES (UK):
- Dico© is the UK's most established capping machinery manufacturer offering the most comprehensive range available of capping equipment for the application of screw, ROPP and push-on cap types. The new generation Dico-Delta is available in a variety of different sizes ranging from single (1) up to eighteen (18) capping heads providing a production output of up to 450 caps per minute. The new generation Dico-Servo utilises the very latest servo-motor technology offering automatic cap tightening parameter adjustment providing torque and angle feedback and tightening result storage for every cap tightened. When integrated with a container coding system cap tightening results are stored for future product traceability. This unrivalled new generation capping system guarantees quality and provides the manufacturer with the maximum level of confidence that only good product leaves their factory in a safe and un-tampered condition. Full line integration with check-weighing, cap inspection and reject systems are available and all equipment allows for factory networking with remote diagnostic capabilities.
- LIQUID FILLING MACHINES (UK):
- Gravfil© is the UK's most established liquid filling machinery manufacturer offering the most comprehensive range available of liquid filling equipment to most industries including the household goods, toiletry, agro-chem, petro-chem, food and beverage, cosmetic industries etc. The new generation Gravfil-Excel is an inline volumetric, weigh-fill or flow-meter filling machine available in a variety of different sizes ranging from twin (2) up to sixteen (16) filling nozzles and capable of filling from 25ml up to 5Lt containers. The new generation Gravfil-Nexus is a rotary volumetric, flow-meter or weigh filling machine suitable for high speed liquid filling and available in three different sizes covering a range of container sizes from 25ml up to 5Lt. The very latest developed profile filling technology allows the user to fill the most demanding shaped containers and fluids at speeds previously not thought possible. Full line integration with check-weighing, capping and labelling systems are available and all equipment allows for factory networking with remote diagnostic capabilities.
- 40 countries world-wide:
- Dico© and Gravfil© products are sold throughout the world by a well established network of local agents.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation