DOMINO UK LTD
- Global Account Director MNCs & OEMs: Tim Paul
- UK General Manager: Luigi Pistilli
- Head of Service & Aftermarket: Neil Washbourne
- UK Business Development & Marketing Manager: Chris Thorpe
- Marketing Executive: Lindsey Harley
As a leading manufacturer of coding and printing technologies, Domino provides intelligent solutions to print variable information on to products at the primary, secondary and tertiary stages of packaging across diverse industries such as food, beverage, life sciences, personal care and tobacco. Domino's coding and marking solutions print variable data - such as Barcodes, 2D Datamatix codes, logos, best before and traceability codes - onto a variety of substrates including paper, carton, glass, metal, wood, PET. In addition we offer the relevant software solutions to control production processes and packaging applications. Our product to pallet range includes continuous ink jet, thermal ink jet, lasers, thermal transfer, outer case coders, print and apply labellers, software solutions, track & trace, anti-counterfeiting technologies, consumables (ink, labels, ribbons) and product training. We invite you to discover how we do more for you and how much more you can do with Domino. Domino - do more.
- Ax-Series continuous ink jet printers:
- The Ax-Series is the latest continuous ink jet (CIJ) printers from Domino, suitable for the most demanding industrial and packaging environments. This new generation of ink drop technology gives you gains in ink usage, droplet accuracy and placement. Key developments include a world-class user interface, supreme print quality on your products and packaging, service-free operation and the ability to better manage fluid consumption and up-time of your printing assets.
- Gx-Series thermal ink jet printers:
- The Gx-Series is the new thermal inkjet range (TIJ) printers from Domino, which are versatile, easy to integrate and easy to operate - the perfect fit on many printing applications and substrates. The Gx-Series TIJ printers are ideal not only for batch and date coding but also for complex code formats, check weighing and track & trace applications across FMCG industries. They are also fully compatible with Industry 4.0 standards using the Domino Cloud, which allows remote capability, providing the data and tools to ensure printing is a contributor to better packaging and processing systems management.
- D-Series and F-Series i-Tech lasers:
- D120i, D320i and D620i laser marking systems designed with flexibility in mind to integrate seamlessly to your production lines.
In addition, our F-Series Fibre laser provides a powerful alternative for products or packaging that prove challenging to mark using other lasers.
- M-Series labellers:
- The M-Series range of print and apply labelling systems offers a fully modular solution to meet the many and varying needs of manufacturers today, including pallet labelling. It is essential for logistical compliance and GS1 approved codes. Benefit from easy navigation and operation with intuitive QuickStep software, minimum downtime with tool-free magnetic print-head mounting system & expanding ribbon mandrels, 600 m ribbon & label roll capacity within a compact footprint, increased print speed for reduced cycle times, increased printhead life, lower material wastage with full label coverage allowing optimum label size, increased uptime with fast consumable and print head changes.
- V-Series thermal transfer overprinters:
- Range of ribbon efficient thermal transfer coders for flexible packaging - including the V120i, V230i and V320i. Long ribbon lengths and cost saving technology stand this printer apart from the competition. You can easily swap out existing equipment for more efficient, modern coders.
- C-Series ink jet:
- High-resolution ink jet printers for outer cases and other large print applications.
- Domino Printing Mexico:
- Domino Amjet Inc:
- Domino SAS:
- Rambouillet, France
- Houten, Holland
- Domino Amjet Iberica SA:
- Madrid, Spain
- Domino Printing Solutions Inc:
- Ontario, Canada
- Domino Ltd:
- Shanghai, China
- Domino Deutschland GmbH:
- Codico Distributors Ltd:
- Northern and Republic of Ireland
- Domino Printech India Private Ltd:
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation