EDMUND OPTICS LTD
Unit 1, Opus Avenue
Edmund Optics® (EO) has been a leading global manufacturer and supplier of optics, imaging, and photonics technology that has served a variety of markets including Life Sciences, Biomedical, Industrial Inspection, Semiconductor, R&D, and Defense since 1942. EO designs and manufactures a wide selection of optical components, multi-element lenses, imaging systems, and optomechanical equipment, while supporting original equipment manufacturer (OEM) applications with volume production of stock and custom products. The company employs over 1,000 employees in more than nine countries across the globe and continues to expand
- Managing Director Mark Rowlinson
- Optical Components
- Edmund Optics features a very large largest inventory of off-the-shelf Optical Components, including a wide selection of Optical Lenses, Optical Filters, Optical Mirrors, Windows, Prisms, Beamsplitters, or Diffraction Gratings. Optical Lenses are designed for focusing or diverging lighting. Optical Filters are used to selectively pass or block a specific wavelength or wavelength range. Optical Mirrors, Prisms, or Beamsplitters split or alter the path of light. Windows are used to protect sensitive components such as electronic detectors or sensors from outside environments.
- Laser Optics
- Edmund Optics offers a wide variety of Laser Optics, including Laser Lenses, Laser Mirrors, Laser Filters, along with a variety of other components designed for laser use. Laser Lenses are designed to focus, homogenize, or shape laser beams. Laser Mirrors are ideal for beam steering applications. Laser Filters transmit or reflect a portion of the laser light. Laser Windows are used to transmit designated wavelengths or protect sensitive components or work areas from stray light.
- Imaging Optics
- Edmund Optics offers a wide range of Imaging Lenses suited for many imaging needs. Several TECHSPEC® Imaging Lenses are available that offer unique imaging capabilities that are not capable with standard lenses, such as TECHSPEC® Telecentric Lenses for edge contrast imaging or TECHSPEC® SWIR Imaging Lenses, which have been optimized for use with shortwave infrared wavelengths. A large selection of Imaging Lens accessories is also available including mounts or adapters for additional functionality.
- Edmund Optics, USA:
- Headquarters - 101 East Gloucester Pike Barrington, NJ 08007 USA
Companies represented in the UK
- Edmund Optics Ltd:
- Unit 1, Opus Avenue, Nether Poppleton York, YO26 6BL, United Kingdom
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation