ENDOLINE MACHINERY LTD
Stratton Business Park
Endoline specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of high quality end of line packaging machinery. For over 40 years Endoline's business has developed from designing and manufacturing small case taping machines to its position today as a leading UK manufacturer and worldwide supplier of end-of-line packaging machines and systems.
Endoline's range of machinery includes case erectors, case packers, case sealers, conveyor systems and hand-packing stations. Endoline specialises in producing machines that deliver the lowest cost of ownership in a wide range of applications from simple semi-automatic machines through to fully automatic customised systems.
Endoline machines are designed to suit a vast range of industry sectors including snacks, biscuits, confectionery, ready meals, pharmaceutical, healthcare, order fulfilment, printing and consumer goods.
Endoline customers benefit from a wide range of support services and maintenance programs, all designed to ensure the maximum working life of the machine and reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Chairman Alan Yates
- Managing Director Andrew Yates
- Operations Director: Richard Yates
- Endoline Machinery:
- A wide range of end-of-line packaging equipment for erecting, loading and sealing cases, trays and crates.
- Case Sealers (UK):
- Preset or random, semi- or fully-automatic case sealers for applying self-adhesive tape or hot melt glue.
- Case Erectors (UK):
- High or low speed case erectors using tape or hot melt glue. High performance with dual opposing vacuum, compact footprint and clear access.
- Case Packers (UK):
- Endoline can integrate a range of Case Packing solutions to best suit the customers’ requirements. The Endoline team will advise the best possible solution based on the product type, speeds and packing formations.
- Tray Erectors (UK):
- High or low speed tray erector using hot melt glue. Operates on a wide range of tray sizes and styles.
- Robotic Pick & Place:
- High or low speed case loading systems.
- Handpacking Stations (UK):
- Custom designed to improve packing efficiency in areas where full automation cannot be justified or is not practical.
- Conveyors (UK):
- Powered roller, gravity, slat and belt conveyors. Turn key systems.
- Murray Packaging:
- Metric Engineering:
- Australia & New Zealand
- Al Thika:
- Middle East
- Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia & Slovenia, Serbia & Montenegro
- The Netherlands
- Big Sky Engineering:
- Eggs - The Netherlands
- South Africa
- WRH Global:
- Belgium, India, Italy, Germany, Portugal and Spain
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- 100 Series Case Erectors
- 200 Series Case Erectors
- 400 Series Case Gluers
- 500 Series Tray Erectors
- 600 Series Case Sealers
- 700 Series Case Sealers