ETT offers a vast range of end-of-line packaging equipment: from reliable individual system modules to high-end complete turnkey systems and then onto palletising and automated distribution handling solutions. ETT designs and manufactures systems that meet both current and future requirements such as space-saving Monoblock packers, customer-specific robot systems, flexible product sorting units or state-of-the-art wraparound modules for promotionally effective shelf-ready packaging. Innovative drive and control technologies, typical German quality, reliability and experienced teams form the basis of ETT's success. Continual development, sustainable concepts and custom made solutions ensures that ETT will stay at the forefront of the packaging industry.
- General Manager: Geoff Yallop
- Sales assistant: Julie Yallop
- Case packing and Tray packing:
- Robotic case packing, erecting and case closing machines. Tray erecting and lidding machines. Conveyoring and product sorting. SRP packing systems. Homecare, personal care and pharmaceutical.
- Palletising and Depalletising:
- Robotic and layer palletising systems. Depalletising systems for plastic and glass jars and bottles.
- Flex picking / Spider robotic systems:
- High speed spider/flex picking robotic systems for flexible bags, doy packs and bags for the snack industry.
- Wraparound systems:
- Wraparound tray or case systems for bottles and flexible products, including bags, bottles and bags.
- Special packaging systems:
- Bespoke packaging systems to suit special and unique applications. Product handling, sorting and collating systems including conveyor systems.
- ETT Verpackungstechnik GmbH:
- Parent company of ETT-UK Ltd
Tel: 00 49 5555 99 33 37
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation