FABCON FOOD SYSTEMS LTD
Fabcon Food Systems supplies bespoke solutions to the food industry. Our wealth of knowledge, experience and production facilities gives us the ability to supply quality British built machinery at competitive prices.
We are specialist suppliers of intake, frying, seasoning, distribution and packaging systems to the global snack food market.
We have the resource and ability to provide turn key solutions across the globe.
We design, manufacture, install and service complete process and handling systems from initial concept to final execution.
Our sales region now includes the Middle East, Australasia, Central, Southern, Northern and Eastern Europe and we have agents in most regions.
- Managing Director: Trevor Howard
- Engineering & Technical Director: Andrew Peek
- International Sales: Brian Stewart
- Food Handling Machinery:
- Electromagnetic and mechanical vibratory conveyors and horizontal motion conveyors for the food industry.
Elevators and belt conveyors, buffer storage systems.
- Vibratory Conveyors:
- Electromagnetic vibratory conveyors for snack foods.
Mechanically driven conveyors for food products, fresh and frozen.
- Frying Systems:
- Batch fryers for potato and vegetable crisps / chips.
Continuous fryers for pellet snacks, nuts etc.
- Food Processing Machinery:
- A range of washing, peeling, de-stoning and ancillaries for vegetable processing.
- Horizontal Motion Conveyors:
- Mechanical drive horizontal motion conveyors for handling of snacks and other flow-able products. +30 metre length conveyors for gentle handling.
- Food Handling & Processing Solutions:
- Specialising in the processing and handling of snack foods, fresh and frozen vegetables, meat, seafood & poultry.
- Seasoning Systems for snacks & other foods:
- Speciality seasoning systems incorporating seasoning feeders, scarf feeders, seasoning drums, oil applicators, slurry applicators, vibratory infeed and outfeed conveyors.
- Turn Key Installations:
- We are able to offer turn key installations of food processing lines, in particular crisp and snack food lines.
- Site Services:
- Fabcon Food Systems are able to carry out site maintenance, fabrications and installation work at competitive rates.
- Snack Popping machinery
- We represent Engi Technologies from Italy who manufacture snack popping machinery without the use of hydraulics but by using a brushless motor system
- European Sales Network:
- Please contact our head office for details of our agents network.
- Rest of the World Network:
- Please contact our head office for details, we are always looking for good reliable sales representatives, please contact us if you are interested.
- Snack Popping Machinery
- Engi Technologies Italy
Companies represented in the UK
- American Extrusion:
- Extrusion lines for snacks.
- HM Series
- EM Series