FANUC UK LIMITED
FANUC UK provides industrial automation solutions - from the supply of over 100 robot models CNC controllers, drilling machines, EDM and injection moulding machines through to the complete integration of factory automation systems.
Providing a single customer support portal for its three core businesses, FANUC UK comprises Robotics - industrial robots and systems; FA - CNC Controllers, motors and drives; Robomachines - EDM, Injection Moulding, drilling machines.
Robotics - FANUC's Robotics business manufactures the widest range of robots in the world for applications from micro electronics assembly to the forging of precision aerofoils for jet engines - in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical and food processing - and with maximum payloads up to 2.3 tonne.
Over 480,000 FANUC robots are operating worldwide with production currently geared to meet demands of 6,500 per month. FANUC Robots are truly 'out of the box' automation designed to be totally flexible and, with application specific options, straight-forward to integrate.
Our new collaborative robot range sets FANUC apart from other robot suppliers as it is the only one to be TUV certified and has a heavy payload in the order of over 35kg greater than competitors. With no fencing required and vision included this robot opens up a whole new world of opportunities.
CNC - FANUC's FA business manufactures CNC controls, drive systems and laser systems - with 65% market share in the global CNC control sector FANUC is the market leader. FANUC CNC is the controller of choice for the world's leading machine tool manufacturers - continuously developing functionality sees FANUC CNC control being used in a wide range of applications - combining powerful control and high precision with unparalleled reliability.
FANUC Servo Drives and Motors are well proven - aimed at the machine builder they offer a vast range of high performance compact designs. The high availability and ease of maintenance together with world class energy efficient designs make them the motors of choice for thousands of OEMs around the World.
Robomachine - FANUC's Robomachine business manufactures ROBODRILL vertical machining centres, ROBOCUT Wire EDM machines and ROBOSHOT electric injection moulding machines.
Customer support - From initial sales enquiry with FANUC through the life of the product FANUC provides one single contact point to make sure support is always at hand with up to date advice, genuine warranted parts, and, whenever possible, obsolescence avoidance solutions that ensure lifetime delivery of maximum efficiency.
- Managing Director: Tom Bouchier
- Sales & Marketing Manager: Andrew Armstrong
- Finance & Commercial Manager: Alastair Lumb
- Engineering Manager: Mark Arbon
- Technical Manager: Steve Capon
- Penny Lewis, PR & Digital Marketing Specialist: Penny Lewis
- Industrial Robots, CNC Controls, ROBODRILL Vertical Milling Centre, ROBOSHOT Electric Plastic Injection Moulding Machines, ROBOCUT Wire EDM Machines, ROBONANO Nano machining centre, CO2 & Fibre Lasers from 500W up to 6kW.
- FANUC Products:
- FANUC UK offer bespoke automated robotic systems to suit all applications and industries. For over 30 years FANUC UK has been at the forefront of industrial automation within the UK. A dedicated staff of over 100 people in Sales, Design, and Engineering who work with you to develop automated solutions that fit your needs.
- FANUC Robomachines:
- With more than 420,000 robots installed worldwide, and FANUC producing more than 6,500 thousand robots per month, in over 100 variants, FANUC is one of the largest manufacturers of robots globally. Utilising world class control technology developed in-house at FANUC Japan, FANUC robots are used by many of the world's leading manufacturers in a vast range of industries. From automotive to aerospace, and food and beverage sector to medical, it's easy to find a robot from the range that fits the application or task you need to automate. The range of robots spans payload capabilities from 0.5kg up to 2,300KG, and reaches up to 4.7m radius. Intelligent functions such as 2D & 3D vision systems and force sensors ensure processes are easy to configure, efficient and productive.
- FANUC Industrial Robots:
- With 65% market share in the global CNC control sector FANUC is the market leader. FANUC CNC is the controller of choice for the world's leading machine tool manufacturers - continuously developing functionality sees FANUC CNC control being used in a wide range of applications - combining powerful control and high precision with unparalleled reliability.
- Automated Robot Systems:
- FANUC's Robomachine business manufactures over 5,600 machines per month. These machines consist of ROBODRILL vertical machining centres, ROBOCUT Wire EDM machines and ROBOSHOT electric plastic injection moulding machines. The most recent addition to this range of machines is the ROBONANO nano machining centres.
- FANUC UK provides industrial Robot automation solutions - CNC controllers, Vertical Milling machines, Wire EDM and Electric Injection Moulding machines through to the complete integration of factory automation systems.
Customer support - from initial sales enquiry with FANUC through the life of the product.
One point of contact for all FANUC products through FANUC UK in Coventry
Dedicated sales team for each product line with many years' experience in your application.
Our highly experienced service personnel are trained to support you throughout the life cycle of your system.
Preventative and Breakdown Support for the full range of FANUC products through a dedicated support hotline.
Consultancy services assist with layout and location change, plus our state of the art software packages assess performance and suggests changes to make your systems run more efficiently and effectively.
FANUC's Training Academy educates system operators with the necessary skills to achieve optimum equipment performance in a safe operating environment.
- We have numerous representatives globally:
- Visit our website for more details.
Companies represented in the UK
- Other countries represented by FANUC UK:
- We also cover Ireland, Iceland and Malta.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation