At Farleygreene we have been designing and manufacturing sieving machinery at our UK factory since 1976.
Design is at the heart of what we do but our company is focused around our customers. We take the time to research your industry and the materials you process, working alongside you to offer you the best machine for your requirements.
- Managing Director: Antony Hare
- Area Sales Manager Europe: Daniel Morlan
- Product Development Manager: David Buckley
- Chief Design Engineer: Aaron Hatcher
- Operations Manager: Fred Newman
- Marketing Manager: Charlotte Staley
- Sievmaster 200-S Artisan Sieve:
- Our Sievmaster 200-S unit provides a check sieving solution for small batches. The modular design allows for use with powders and liquids. Manufactured from durable stainless steel with interchangeable mesh discs for different types and grades of product. This unit is supplied ready to go, just add some electric power.
- Sievmaster 500-S:
- A smaller and economically priced sieve that doesn't compromise on accuracy. It suits those needing to sieve products in smaller batches but still requiring a fast, efficient system. The mobile stand provides a simple means of manoeuvring from one location to another.
- Sievmaster E-400:
- Check screening or grading vibratory sieve for low volume requirements.
The SM E-400 vibratory sieve is available with a range of options to meet individual requirements or fit different points in a process. This mobile design can be easily adapted by the user for check screening, grade sieving or low volume sack tipping - and it's also sealed for a dust free process flow.
- Sievmaster Slimline:
- Sievmaster Slimline 550, 950, 1250 & 1550 models can be used as a simple method of check sieving into containers, but is primarily designed for gravity fed lines. Its low profile design allows for installation into existing lines, it can also be coupled to or from FIBC's, fillers, hoppers or mechanical & pneumatic conveyors.
- Sievmaster Easilift Sacktip Stations:
- The Easilft range is robust and powerful with a full pneumatically powered dusthood, designed to suppress dust and protect the user and surrounding environment.
- Sievmaster Vacusiev & Pressure Sieve:
- Used for check screening toxic, very fine or dusty materials within an under pressure type line. The pressure variation is used for overpressure type lines. Product is screened in one pass, contaminant to product, operator and atmosphere are all eliminated.
- Sievmaster Multiscreen:
- The Multiscreen range is designed for continuous separation of materials. The units are supplied in 600, 800, 1000, 1200 & 1500mm diameter sizes and can grade product into a maximum of 5 grades in one single pass.
- Sievmaster 700-ST:
- A durable industrial sieving machine for check screening or grading where maximum use is required. This machine uses powerful vibration to separate material on a continuous basis.
- Sievmaster Segregator:
- Designed primarily for de-dusting or dewatering applications, the efficient vibration of the screen is ideal for friable product. The unit can deal with large volumes of oversize and can be used for almost any type of product needing screening - powders, granules, liquids, swarf, biscuits, fruits & vegetables.
- Sievmaster Rota series:
- Where high volume bulk check screening is required the Rota series of machines provide a non-vibratory type of centrifugal sifting. Completely dust tight and static it can be fixed into place. The internal screen and sieving paddle components are fully removable without the need for any tools.
- Sievmaster Disintegrader:
- A heavy duty rotary lump breaker designed to de-agglomerate compacted material or break down solid materials into a granular product with the added benefit of check screening it in one motion.
- Sievmaster Ultrasonics:
- For difficult and very fine classification of powders all FG machines can be fitted with our frequency variation ultrasonic de-blinding system. Digital technology enable the user to control the system via the generator box and through the connection of our simple software add on.
- Sievgen 04:
- An all-in-one sieve for additive manufacturing powders, the Sievgen 04 is the ultimate solution for processing metal powders in a safe, sealed and automated environment.
- Sievgen 03:
- A non-automated, low volume sieve aimed at research establishments and lower volume additive manufacturing (AM) producers. A budget system that offers a quick and easy powder processing solution.
- We have representatives globally:
- Please contact the UK office for your local sales representative.
Companies represented in the UK
- Genesis Process Solutions:
- We cover England and Wales.
- Genesis Process Solutions
- cover England and Wales