Festo - the innovation leader in industrial and process automation.
With around 100 new products every year and as the holder of 2,800 patents world-wide, Festo creates the impetus for maximum productivity in factory and process automation. This is ensured by its 11,500 staff in 176 countries, dedicated to serving more than 300,000 customers worldwide.
Festo has the right solution for every application - with pneumatic, servo pneumatic, electric drive, sensor, vision and PLC technologies backed up by a range of services and support.
Festo Didactic delivers productivity by providing basic and vocational training in a range of technical and soft skills and providing bespoke consultancy services to businesses looking to gain a competitive advantage.
- Managing Director: Eliza Rawlings
- Finance Manager: Andrea Brown
- Technical Services Manager: Swapnil Khedekar
- National Sales Manager: Marc Wellington
- National Team Manager, Food & Beverage: Andrew Macpherson
- Learning & Development Consultant: Neil Lewin
- Product & Marketing Manager: Steve Sands
- Festo Automation Solutions:
- We work with our customers to increase their productivity through the application of industrial and process automation solutions based around pneumatic and electrical technology.
- Festo Training & Consulting:
- We seek to help clients improve their business results working with them to develop and apply innovative learning solutions and taking a results based approach to business improvement projects.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation