Stone Business Park
Finder is a leading European manufacturer with over 14,500 different products for a range of automation and machinery applications. These include step relays, industrial relays, miniature and ultra-slim relays, power relays, timers, safety relays and sockets and accessories. Manufactured in Western Europe, Finder has the widest range of world-wide quality approvals of any relay manufacturer, and have ample stocks at its UK warehouse located in Staffordshire.
The company’s policy of reducing energy consumption means that more than 50% of the electricity Finder uses comes from renewable sources. This commitment is evidenced by its compliance with UNI EN ISO 14001, which demonstrates that Finder always does the utmost to protect the environment.
- Managing Director: Jonathan Stanford
- Sales Office Supervisor: Amy Palmer
- Technical Manager: John Richards
- Company Secretary: Jackie Reeves
- Corporate Services Manager: Julie Ainscow
- Marketing Coordinator: Scott Gallagher
- Industrial Relays:
- Plug in & interface relays for all applications including ATEX, DC & Safety.
- SMARTimer with NFC communication, Multi-function plug-in, DIN rail and module timers for all applications.
- Forcibly Guided Contacts:
- A wide range of forcibly guided contacts for a wide range of applications.
- Power Supplies:
- 0.5 to 10A switch mode power supplies with replaceable fuses and a fault contact.
- Monitoring Relays:
- From basic phase loss, to multi-function voltage, fluid and current monitoring
- Modular Contactors:
- Perfect for non-motor loads and switching of higher currents.
- Solid State Relays:
- Slimline, DIN-rail and Hockey Puck style solid state relays for all applications.
- Global Presence:
- Please contact UK sales office for details.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation