17 Shanwell Road
Since 1971, when the company was established in Tayport, Fife, Foodmek has continually strived to be the premier supplier of processing equipment for the food and drinks industry in the UK and abroad. We have a long and successful track record of setting up dedicated processing facilities for major customers and pride ourselves on the quality and sustainability of our workmanship.
Foodmek currently employs 42 people in our Fife based workshop. Our site team travel all over the UK and we are Safe Contractor Certified.
We Design & manufacture our equipment in our factory in Scotland then ship and install worldwide.
The main equipment we supply is Rotary Filling machines, Cooking/ Mixing vessels, Conveyors, Stainless steel pipework & access gantries and platforms.
- Rotary Filling Machines:
- Our filling machines can fill products into glass containers, cans and plastic buckets.
The filling machine design will vary depending on your filling requirements and factory layout.
Designs include: Single-head manually operated, rotary piston, volumetric and inline weigh fill conveyors.
* Output capacities range between 40 – 700 containers per minute. This will depend on the machine design and product characteristics.
* Container sizes can range from 28g mini jars to 2.5L buckets.
* No container, no fill devices fitted as standard.
* Foodmek Rotary Filling Machines are all fitted with PETG safety guarding.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation