FORTRESS TECHNOLOGY (EUROPE) LTD
UNIT 6, Network 11, Thorpe Way
- Managing & Sales Director: Phil Brown
- Commercial Manager: Jodie Curry
- Technical Service Manager Chris Jones
- Marketing Manager Leonie Brown
Fortress Technology (Europe) Ltd are suppliers of custom and standard metal detectors, metal detection systems, checkweighers & X-Ray systems. From their manufacturing site in Oxfordshire, Fortress provides sales and after sales service & support for the UK, in addition to distribution and support across a wide geographic range of territories. The INTERCEPTOR, STEALTH & PHANTOM models offer simple operation, highest levels of reliability and maximised performance.
Fortress's Never Obsolete commitment comes from a design and manufacturing philosophy to provide the lowest cost of ownership by ensuring compatibility throughout the range, and preventing problems of obsolescence. Either fully stainless to IP69k or aluminium painted, Fortress detectors can be supplied as individual units, (ideal for OEM applications), or fully integrated onto conveyor systems. These conveyor systems for finished goods inspection are designed and built to conform to all the latest specifications set by major retailers and standards agencies such as EFSIS and BRC. Appropriate reject systems are included, and when needed will be tailor made to satisfy specific customer application or product requirements. In addition to the end of line conveyor applications Fortress offer 'in process'; solutions which include Pipeline systems for pumped liquids, pastes and sauces, Gravity units for free falling products such as grains, powders and granules and Throat detectors for vertical form fill and seal.
Fortress provides a complete range of after sales service products which include certified validation visits, expert training at all skill and levels, service contracts and our newly launched Technical Help Desk.
- STEALTH METAL DETECTOR:
- Includes enhanced software functionality for ALL the latest retailer codes of practice in addition to data capture functionality via USB for Quality records and HACCP procedures. Stock and Custom aperture sizes available in Stainless or Painted Aluminium construction to cover a wide range of applications.
- VECTOR CONVEYOR SYSTEM:
- Metal Detector conveyor system customised to suit the application and product handling requirements. When combined with the Stealth, Phantom or Interceptor metal detector it can satisfy the most basic entry level requirements or more complex or custom specifications such as BRC, M&S, Tesco etc. An essential solution for satisfying the requirements of food safety audits.
- GRAVITY SYSTEM:
- Industrial Metal Detector for free flowing, gravity products such as grain, powders, cereals and similar dry products.
- PIPELINE SYSTEM:
- Industrial Metal Detector. IP69K rated for pumped liquids, sauces and meats and incorporating all the features included within the Stealth electronics.
- VERTEX THROAT DETECTOR:
- Throat Metal Detector for VFFS and bagger applications. Minimum installation space required. Including full Stealth functionality and the Halo integrated test facility to provide accurate and cost effective testing in this application.
- INTERCEPTOR METAL DETECTOR:
- Utilising simultaneous frequency the Interceptor detector has been designed to increase food safety on wet and conductive product lines, including bakery, cereals, meat and dairy. This Interceptor range overcomes the longstanding issue of product effect when using a metal detector, increasing detection sensitivity by up to 100% for stainless steel and helping to eliminate false product rejects.
- Dynamic, versatile in-line and end of line weighers.
Designed, engineered and constructed to the highest standards, our dynamic checkweighers are capable of processing packaged products up to 8 kg and can safely and reliably remove out of tolerance packs from product flow, all whilst reducing giveaway and protecting brand integrity
Everything from the touch-screen operation to the food quality plastics and stainless steel construction contributes to a long lasting and highly accurate, IP65-grade, weighing system.
- X-RAY INSPECTION SYSTEMS:
- X-ray technology you can trust.
Designed for the high-risk food environment, our outstanding X-ray inspection identify foreign bodies and product defects as well as process and packaging problems.
As a result, you'll increase productivity and guarantee compliance, protecting your brand and safeguarding your customers.
- COMBINATION SYSTEMS:
- Pin-point accuracy for the high-risk food industry.
Highly accurate and fully integrated, our combination metal detection and check-weighing systems are the perfect solution for high-risk food production environments.
Our combination systems check for potential metal contaminants and verify the weight of each product accurately removing contaminated/out of tolerance packs from good product flow.
Calculating the Average Finished Weight Variance (giveaway) and providing a control feedback signal to upstream equipment, you'll protect your brand with real-time information, achieving a quantifiable return on your investment.
- HALO AUTOMATIC TESTING SYSTEM:
- Fortress automatic testing system is able to automatically test ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel samples creating the same signals that would be generated via manual testing.
This innovative system is auditor approved and saves time, money, and labor while ensuring compliance with industry standards.
The Halo system is ideal for challenging applications where manual testing is difficult and can help with decreasing manual testing, ultimately reducing downtime and human error experienced with manual testing.
- CONTACT 4.0 DATA COLLECTION SYSTEM:
- Our web based interface collects real-time data from enabled Fortress Technology metal detectors and checkweighers.
View live event logs , create comprehensive performance reports, remotely monitor the status of all network connected Fortress systems and set up email alerts by triggered events to ensure product quality and safety around the clock.
- STEALTH & 'IN FOIL' DETECTOR:
- Industrial Metal Detector for inspecting Aluminium packed products such as foil trays and pouches. Identifies Ferrous metal only but includes all of the standard Stealth functionality to satisfy retailer requirements for fail safes and data capture.
- WEB / SURFACE METAL DETECTOR:
- Single section or multi section systems designed for web inspection of products and fibres such as paper, film and board. Suited to machinery protection applications.
- TABLET SYSTEM:
- Pharmaceutical Metal Detector suitable for tablets and similar small high performance applications.
- ALL IN ONE MACHINES:
- * Combination of all current Food Safety technology in ONE system.
* Combinations of Weighing, XRAY/MD and Label inspection in one machine.
* All systems compliant with major Retailers COP's.
* One HMI, smaller footprint, improved Uptime.
- LABEL INSPECTION & PACKAGE VERIFICATION:
- Be compliant with major retailers COP's for Visual Package Inspection.
Make sure the right label is on the pack, in the right spot and all variable data like BBD, Barcodes or Batch numbers are correct.
Our Vision Inspection technology SparcEye can be integrated with all three inspection technologies; metal detection, checkweighing, x-ray.
- Multi-Lane Weighers:
- Ensure compliance with robust simplicity.
Our Multilane Weighers cater for applications with anything from 2 to 32 lanes and are designed, engineered and constructed to the highest standards.
The simple, ergonomic modular design is robust and easy to clean as well as being straightforward to operate and maintain. As a result, you'll comply with all factory personnel and food handling safety requirements.
Verifying the weight of each product, the Average Finished Weight Variance (Giveaway) is calculated and the system will, if required, provide a control feedback signal to upstream equipment.
- PHANTOM METAL DETECTOR:
- Digital Metal Detector for a variety of applications and satisfying entry level applications and/or machinery protection which require fewer fail-safes and features. Available in both Painted Aluminium and Stainless construction. Suitable for all metal check applications and a range of sizes. Fully up-gradable to Stealth model if required.
- OEM Partnerships:
- Collaborating to bring you bespoke products.
We have collaborative relationships with a number of machinery manufacturers for whom we develop bespoke weighing and counting control systems.
- Fortress Technology represented globally
- With manufacturing facilities in the UK, Canada, Brazil and more recently New Zealand, Fortress is represented globally through a network of experienced distributors. Please contact the UK office for details of your local sales & service representative.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation