FORTRESS TECHNOLOGY (EUROPE) LTD
Fortress Technology (Europe) Ltd are suppliers of custom and standard metal detectors and metal detection systems. From their manufacturing site in Oxfordshire, Fortress provides sales and after sales service for the UK, in addition to distribution and support across a wide geographic range of territories.The INTERCEPTOR, STEALTH & PHANTOM models offer simple operation, highest levels of reliability and maximised performance.
Fortress's Never Obsolete commitment comes from a design and manufacturing philosophy to provide the lowest cost of ownership by ensuring compatibility throughout the range, and preventing problems of obsolescence. Either fully stainless to IP69k or aluminium painted, Fortress detectors can be supplied as individual units, (ideal for OEM applications), or fully integrated onto conveyor systems. These conveyor systems for finished goods inspection are designed and built to conform to all the latest specifications set by major retailers and standards agencies such as EFSIS and BRC. Appropriate reject systems are included, and when needed will be tailor made to satisfy specific customer application or product requirements. In addition to the end of line conveyor applications Fortress offer "in process" solutions which include Pipeline systems for pumped liquids, pastes and sauces, Gravity units for free falling products such as grains, powders and granules and Throat detectors for vertical form fill and seal.
Fortress provides a complete range of after sales service products which include certified validation visits, expert training at all skill and levels and preventative maintenance programmes.
- Managing & Sales Director: Phil Brown
- Commercial Manager: Jodie Curry
- Chief Operations Officer Sarah Mahony
- UK & Ireland Sales Manager: Kevin Shackell
- Export Sales Manager: Kati Hope
- Marketing Management Intern Leonie Brown
- INTERCEPTOR METAL DETECTOR:
- Utilising simultaneous frequency the Interceptor detector has been designed to increase food safety on wet and conductive product lines, including bakery, cereals, meat and dairy. This Interceptor range overcomes the longstanding issue of product effect when using a metal detector, increasing detection sensitivity by up to 100% for stainless steel and helping to eliminate false product rejects.
- STEALTH METAL DETECTOR:
- An evolution of the Phantom model. Includes enhanced software functionality for ALL the latest retailer codes of practice in addition to data capture functionality via USB for Quality records and HACCP procedures. Stock and Custom aperture sizes available in Stainless or Painted Aluminium construction to cover a wide range of applications.
- PHANTOM METAL DETECTOR:
- Digital Metal Detector for a variety of applications and satisfying entry level applications and/or machinery protection which require fewer fail-safes and features. Available in both Painted Aluminium and Stainless construction. Suitable for all metal check applications and a range of sizes. Fully up-gradable to Stealth model if required.
- VECTOR CONVEYOR SYSTEM:
- Metal Detector conveyor system customised to suit the application and product handling requirements. When combined with the Stealth, Phantom or Interceptor metal detector it can satisfy the most basic entry level requirements or more complex or custom specifications such as BRC, M&S Tesco etc. An essential solution for satisfying the requirements of food safety audits.
- PIPELINE SYSTEM:
- Industrial Metal Detector. IP69K rated for pumped liquids, sauces and meats and incorporating all the features included within the Stealth electronics.
- GRAVITY SYSTEM:
- Industrial Metal Detector for free flowing, gravity products. Grain, powders, cereals and similar dry products.
- VERTEX THROAT DETECTOR:
- Throat Metal Detector for VFFS and bagger applications. Minimum installation space required.Including full Stealth functionality and the Halo integrated test facility to provide accurate and cost effective testing in this application.
- STEALTH "IN FOIL" DETECTOR:
- Industrial Metal Detector for inspecting Aluminium packed products such as foil trays and pouches. Identifies Ferrous metal only but includes all of the standard Stealth functionality to satisfy retailer requirements for fail safes and data capture.
- CONTACT DATA CAPTURE SYSTEM:
- Live event and data logging system using Ethernet data communications. WIFI and hard wired options - simple USB on Stealth & Interceptor models.
- TABLET SYSTEM:
- Pharmaceutical Metal Detector suitable for tablets and similar small high performance applications.
- WEB / SURFACE METAL DETECTOR:
- Single section or multi section systems designed for web inspection of products and fibres such as paper, film and board. Suited to machinery protection applications.
- Fortress Technology:
- With manufacturing facilities in the UK, Canada & Brazil, Fortress is represented globally through a network of experienced distributors. Please contact the UK office, or visit our website for details of your local sales & service representative.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation