FRIEDHEIM INTERNATIONAL LTD
With 134 years of knowledge and experience to call upon, Friedheim International is the leading UK and Ireland supplier of solutions for packaging and converting processes and applications used in many industries, as well as in commercial printing and digital printing environments.
Our cost-effective solutions offer key benefits in terms of productivity, flexibility and ease of use for operators, and together they assist in providing greater efficiency, throughput, return on investment and profitability.
- Managing Director: Mark Bristow
- Director of Operations: Michael Morphew
- Service / Spare Parts Manager: Errol Arthur
- National Sales Manager: Martin Howells
- PACKAGING SOLUTIONS:
- 4-sided sealing shrink wrapping
Economical film wrapping
Folding & gluing machines
Horizontal flow wrappers
Label production equipment
Paper & Poly wrapping systems
Print inspection systems
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- Audion Elektro:
- Versatile range of compact, mobile, film/shrink wrapping and vacuum machines in automatic and semi-automatic formats.
- Beck Packautomaten:
- Fully automatic film, flow, shrink, sleeve and form shoulder wrapping machines incorporating the latest technology and designed for handling non-food, food, drinks, textile, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, automotive, household goods, textiles, print and paper
- High performance paper and poly wrapping systems, which are renowned for their robust build quality and reliability, as well as for their easy operation, servicing and maintenance. NEW paper wrapping modules can be added for older models.
- Duran Machinery:
- OMEGA folder-gluers continue to meet the production requirements of carton and corrugated packaging producers with Duran Machinery's commitment to innovative design, high quality manufacturing and competitive pricing.
- Specialist manufacturer of die-cutting, creasing , hot foil stamping and hologram stamping machines, and folder gluers, all of which are designed as efficient finishing solutions for short-run applications.
- Leading manufacturer of window patching machines for the carton converting industry, as well as supplying machines for carton blanks, Pick & Place, film sealing for Gable-top cartons, folding box gluing, CD/DVD tray.
- Pfankuch Solutions:
- High-speed horizontal and vertical feeders. The equipment can be in industries as diverse as print finishing, pre-paid telephone cards, food processing, beverages, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
- The shawpak is a revolutionary machine offering a thermoforming solution to your packaging needs that is totally unique. The machine has been designed and developed by a team of engineers from Riverside Medical Packaging.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation