GAINSBOROUGH INDUSTRIAL CONTROLS LTD
Gainsborough Industrial Controls (GIC) are a UK based designer and manufacturer of vertical form fill & seal packaging solutions with 30 years experience. GIC offer an extensive range of vertical bagmakers, accommodating many pack sizes and formats. We offer either intermittent or continuous motion technologies and use the very latest servo drives and control systems. Whether you require a small footprint pneumatic CUB, a large jawed GIC5000 capable of packing up to 25kg of product or a continuous motion GIC8100Q machine for packing quadpacks at high speed, you can expect GIC to deliver an excellent solution. Our machines are both mechanically and electrically designed in-house to exacting standards and all key suppliers are deliberately chosen to be UK based ensuring the enviable quality of GIC bagmakers is maintained. The result is industry leading reliability and exceptionally low cost of ownership.
GIC backs up its products with an efficient, cost effective after sales service, including free telephone support and quick response times. All spares and change parts for our vertical form fill & seal bagmakers are kept in stock to ensure minimum disruption and downtime for our Customers. From technical advice and training of Customers engineers to fully maintained service and breakdown plans GIC can accommodate your requirements.
GIC has successfully installed hundreds of VFFS packaging solutions into many industry sectors including bullion, fresh & frozen produce, industrial hardware, liquids, confectionery & snacks and pulses and powders. GIC has 3D in-house design capabilities enabling us to also project manage full line and bespoke engineering solutions as appropriate. Whatever your application, GIC offer passion, knowledge, commitment and a high quality engineering solution.
- Managing Director: Andy Beal
- Director & Joint Owner: Luke Murphy
- Applications Manager South: Keith Marrow
- Application Manager North: Martin Raison
- Design Engineering Manager: Alan Fotheringham
- Software Engineer: Dave Wilson
- Software Engineer: Nick Beal
- Technical Support Engineer: Simon Valentine
- CUB(UK) Vertical Form, Fill and Seal Machine (UK):
- Compact design with a generous size range, 150mm wide x 250mm long. Stainless steel high care variant designed specifically for the food industry.
- GIC1000 (UK):
- Up to 100 cycles per minute with optional servo drive system. Bag size upto 150mm flat bag width.
- GIC2100 (UK):
- Mid size range machine, available with full maintenance free servo drives. Bag size up to 250mm flat bag width. Quadpack and zip options available.
- GIC4100 (UK):
- Large size range machine,available with full maintenance free servo drives. Bag size up to 400mm flat bag width. Quadpack and zip options available.
- GIC5000 (UK):
- Large size range machine with a 600mm plus flat bag width Specifically designed for aggregates and similar type products. Full servo specification as standard. Quadpack available.
- GIC8000 (UK):
- Large jawed fully servo driven continuous motion; performance and flexibility with a full range of options. Maximum flat bag width 400mm. Up to 120 cycles per minute. Zip option available.
- GIC3000 (UK):
- Mid size range machine, fully servo driven continuous motion, 250mm maximum flat bag width. Up to 150 cycles per minute. Zip option available.
- GIC3100 (UK):
- Fully servo driven constant motion for high speed servo gusseting, quadpack, and doypack requirements. Zip option available. 400mm flat bag maximum. Speed dependent on application.
- GIC8100 (UK):
- Fully servo driven constant motion for high speed servo gussetting, quadpack and doypack requirements. Zip option available. 400mm flat bag maximum. Speed dependent on application.
- IRELAND : SF Engineering, Ireland:
- Ireland Grange, Co. Sligo T: +353 (0) 71 9163334 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUSTRALIA : Nigel Hollis, Managing Director, DNL Australia
- 4 / 8 TECHNOLOGY DRIVE, ARUNDEL, QLD 4214, AUSTRALIA E : email@example.com
- NETHERLANDS & BENELUX : Pierre Hagenaars, Het Packhuys
- Ambachtsweg 22 | 4691 SC Tholen | Nederland E : firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation