GOUGH & CO (ENGINEERING) LTD
Gough Engineering are leaders in the development and manufacturing of product screening and conveying systems.
We manage materials,products and ingredients within your production processes.
Our range of screening equipment includes vibratory sieves and separators that have been applied to everything from food processing to recycling. Our range of conveying systems includes vibratory feeders, belt conveyors and bucket elevators. We provide these as individual units, or combine them for complete product handling solutions.
Through 75 years of manufacturing, Gough Engineering has developed relationships with a vast range of companies, from new start-ups trying to bring new products to market, right through to the biggest brands in the world.
Our equipment has been supplied to dozens of countries all around the world, and we hope to continue expanding out customer base both in the UK and globally.
- Managing Director: Stephen Harding
- Technical Director: Rob Rogers
- UK Sales Manager: Gary Collier
- Parts and Service Manager: Ian Goodier
- Business Development Manager, Southern Region: Darryl Smith
- Vibrecon Classifier:
- Circular vibratory screening, sieving and classifying system.
The system is available in a range of sizes to match different throughput requirements; and is available with single and multiple screening decks.
- Swinglink Bucket Elevator:
- Chain and bucket style conveyor and elevator system.
The bespoke systems can fit into any production environment, and selective discharge controls gives the system maximum flexibility.
- Linear Vibratory Screens:
- Linear screening system, allowing product conveying and screening in one system.
Bespoke designs allow systems to be developed to match a wide range of requirements, with single and multiple screening decks available.
- Vibraflo Screen:
- Circular vibratory screening, sieving system.
Available in a range of sizes, and ideal for high volume screening, scalping and de-watering applications.
- Vibratory Feeders:
- Flat tray and tubular vibratory feeding systems, offering a smooth and consistent flow of product.
Minimal moving parts offers great reliability, and reduce the risk of product contamination.
- Integrated Conveying Systems:
- Gough Engineering also offer a range of bespoke integrated conveying systems, including belt conveyors and storeveyors for linking and controlling product flows within production environments.
- Materials Management & Screening Solutions:
- We manage materials, ingredients and products within your production processes using long experience within Foods, chemicals, plastics, recycling and general production industries to determine best methods of feeding and distributing product.
- Floveyor Aero Mechanical Conveyors:
- Gough work as UK representative for Floveyor Australia
this adds to the range of fit for purpose materials handling methods Gough has to offer.
- Gough GmbH:
- Steißlingen, Germany.
Tel: 00 49 7773 87210
- Floveyor pty Ltd:
- Bayswater, Western Australia 6933
Companies represented in the UK
- Floveyor, Australia:
- Aero-mechanical conveyor solutions for bulk material handling.