51 Caswell Road
Brackmills Industrial Estate
HARTING has been established in the UK for over 40 years. We are experienced in the fields of electrical and electronic connector technology, including the transmission and networking of data, signals and power.
HARTING are highly skilled at developing innovations, designing robust and space-saving solutions for fast Ethernet, device connectivity and industrial cabling.
We have also created modular solutions to help you improve flexibility and perform non-disruptive maintenance. Our Han-Modular® range allows you to produce a bespoke connector by combining individual modules for different transmission media.
In addition, HARTING Customised Solutions (HCS), based at our Northampton production facility, combines our market-leading products with expertise to help us develop components tailored to your specific requirements. We work closely with you to plan, design, test and produce a wide range of bespoke products such as cable assemblies, hoods, housings and cabling.
- UK Marketing Manager Mark Rushton
- Managing Director Simon Asbury
- UK & Ireland Sales Manager Gary Doyle
- Product Market Specialist Howard Forryan
- Han® F+B:
- Easy-to-clean connectors with a modular design. Ecolab, EHEDG and FDA 21 approved. All hoods, housings and seals are IP69K rated. Also available as cable assemblies.
- Han-INOX® and M12 INOX:
- Food grade stainless steel hoods and housings. Resistant to chemical cleaning with a splash-proof interior.
- Han® Eco:
- A series of hoods and housings manufactured from polyamide plastic, which offers IP65 protection and complies with standards IEC 61948 and EN 45545-2. Lightweight and modular.
- PushPull V4 Industrial:
- Robust industrial connectors for the supply of data, signals and power. Modular, plug and play, cable assemblies.
- Han® 1A:
- Designed for connecting tools and smaller machine modules such as heating and cooling units, fans, control terminals, lighting systems, drives and vibration conveyors. The Han® 1A employs a modular system of inserts, meaning it can integrate contacts for the delivery of data, signal and power.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation