Iconsys is a leading automation solutions provider and systems integrator, using the latest automation technologies to deliver best-in-class solutions to help our customers achieve their business objectives.
Iconsys has an outstanding track record of successfully completed projects within the Automated Materials Handling Industry. We are specialists in the design, manufacture and commissioning of integrated solutions incorporating multiple variable speed drives, servos, robotics, PLCs, and SCADA with a vast experience of integration to higher business systems.
- Sales Director: Andy Bunce
- Business Development Manager: Neil Moss
- Sales Service Manager: Jackie Swale
- Robotic Programming: Full Turnkey robotic solution specialists; robot programming & integration, offline and commissioning techniques - Industrial, collaborative or AGV robotics.
- Bespoke Manufacturing Cells: Experts offering full Turnkey solution capabilities for manufacturing equipment from concept design through to Commissioning & programming.
- Electrical Control Systems: Industrial electrical control & power systems for material handling systems and machinery.
- Approved Integrator Partners: We have strong, established alliances with the following manufacturers: Siemens, ABB, VACON, Rockwell Automation and Wonderware.
- Service Support: Variety of electrical maintenance support services - ranging from day support contracts to 24/7 maintenance contracts to reactive non-contract call outs.
- Control Solutions Design: In-house detailed design of hardware & software systems.
- Simulation: Advanced simulation of automation and robotic system.
- Control Panel Assembly: In-house design, manufacture and installation of electrical control panels.
- Control System Upgrades: Our relationship with the industry's leading manufacturers gives us the ability to offer the latest range of products available to the market.
- Electrical Installations: Electrical installations & machine wiring of control panels.
- Electrical Safety Standards: Safety is our priority. All our TUV certified Engineers regularly attend safety system seminars.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation