iconsys is a leading UK automation solutions provider and systems integrator. Well-established and highly respected, they combine innovative technologies with extensive industry knowledge and experience, supporting their customers throughout the asset lifecycle to enhance the performance of their business.
As an independent provider of integrated automation solutions, iconsys are well-acquainted with the technology platforms of all leading manufacturers and thus are uniquely placed to assist in selecting the optimum solution, supporting every phase of the project – from initial control platform assessment through start-up and commissioning to ongoing maintenance.
iconsys has the combined knowledge, innovation and commitment to deliver enhanced performance across a wide range of industries.
To help customers process operation perform at peak potential, iconsys works across all major technology platforms and delivers value at all stages of manufacturing.
Not only do they design and build, they also support and improve customer operations.
- Sales Director: Andy Bunce
- Business Development Manager: Neil Moss
- Autonomous Mobile Robotic Solutions:
- Full turnkey autonomous mobile robotic solution, fully integrated into your system to enhance production.
- Robotic Programming:
- Full Turnkey robotic solution specialists; robot programming & integration, offline and commissioning techniques - Industrial, collaborative or AGV robotics.
- Bespoke Manufacturing Cells:
- Experts offering full Turnkey solution capabilities for manufacturing equipment from concept design through to Commissioning & programming.
- Industrial Automation:
- As a platform-independent automation solution provider, iconsys makes recommendations without technology bias, supporting the customer at every phase of the project.
- Enterprise Integration:
- Simplifying operational and business challenges.
Raising your business performance. Keeping your plant running without operational friction and safety risk.
- Strategic Manufacturing Solutions:
- Making the most of your technology investments.
Optimise existing systems, improve compliance, monitor (KPIs) or design and maintain new solutions.
- Sustaining Services:
- ServConnect is iconsys' system to support customers – contracted customers gain access to industry experienced service engineers.
- Platform Technology Partners:
- As a platform-independent provider of integrated automation solutions, iconsys makes recommendations without manufacturer bias. Supporting every phase of our projects – from initial control platform assessment to start-up and commissioning to ongoing maintenance
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation