With over 49 years experience, Ilapak is one of the most successful packaging machinery manufacturers world-wide, offering an extensive range of packaging and processing equipment to suit most food and non-food industries. In addition to this wide range of machinery, automatic feed systems and other complete integrated lines can be offered. The high level of customer support is reflected in Ilapak's after sales attention and service maintenance right down to a very substantial spares stockholding to satisfy all customer needs.
- General Manager / Director of Operations: Tony Dean
- Director of Sales: Tony McDonald
- Horizontal Form, Fill and Seal Machines:
- A range of extremely versatile PC and PLC controlled flow-wrapping machines to suit all industries, and customers of all sizes.
- Horizontal Long Dwell Machines for M.A.P:
- A range of horizontal hermetic seal machines for modified atmosphere packaging applications (MAP) with a specially designed sealing system to handle most materials including shrink barrier films (eg. BDF), laminate films, and other films requiring hermetic seals. Speeds from 0-280ppm.
- Vertical Form, Fill and Seal Machines:
- A wide range of versatile and fully programmable vertical machines, including intermittent, continuous and inclinable models (for fragile products) to suit all industries.
- Automatic Weighing:
- A new range of high quality PC and PLC controlled stainless steel multihead weighers (both radial & linear) suitable for food and non food applications.
- Sachet Forming Machines:
- Versatile, four-sided seal multilane sachet machine range for powders, pastes, liquids and tablets.
- Automatic Feeding Systems:
- Complete automatic feeding solutions and complete turn-key packaging lines, including the Indy range of intelligent, dynamic multi-belt feeders with almost limitless applications throughout all sectors of the packaging industry.
Available in four models, Indy 1000, 2000, 3000 and 6000 they can be used to enhance efficiency on any horizontal packaging operation be it F.F.S. cartoning, overwrapping, etc.
- Automated Bun Packaging Lines:
- A complete range of automated bun slicing, stacking and bagging equipment. Burger in bun lines, Hot Dog Makeup lines, Dough imprinting equipment, Muffin Forking Systems and Dustmaster System.
- A unique packaging process that provides the extended shelf-life characteristics of thermoforming in an HFFS pack format.
- A complete new integrated rotary vacuum sealing system to flobag primary and retail cuts of meat. This system can be integrated in to a new super hygienic Delta flobag sealing system.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- LeMatic Inc., U.S.A:
- Bun slicing, collating, stacking and packing equipment.
- Lux 24