Ilpra (UK) Ltd was founded over 60 years ago producing Fill & Seal machines for yogurts, hot and cold soups etc at speed ranging from 1800 upto 20,000 per hour. Ilpra now offer complete food packaging solutions supplied by one of their 42 group companies manufacturing Traysealers, Thermoformers, Vertical baggers and a complete range of packaging machines along with film to suit and trays moulded from PP, Cpet and Apet and PE.
- Managing Director Brian O'Donaghue
- Managing Director Livio Portera
- Technical Sales Director Andrea Capelli
- General Manager: Sean Chambers
- Tray Sealers:
- Tray sealers. They are designed to match different production needs (from small up to high productions by fully automatic lines). Product can be packed only sealing or in MAP, inside pre-formed containers (PS, PP, APET CPET aluminum or coupled cardboard) sealed with lid film.
- Fill Seal Machines:
- Fill and seal machines. They are designed to satisfy different production requirements (from small output to high production by fully automatic lines). They are ideal for packaging liquid/doughy products such as yogurt, sauces, jam, soup, etc. The product is filled inside pre formed cups (made of PS, PP, APET CPET, aluminum and coupled cardboard) , on the top of which compatible pre-cut lids are sealed. The Fill Seal Film version seals and cuts film coming from reel. The ILPRA Fill Seal are available in sealing only or with vacuum/gas facilities to extend the product shelf life.
- Thermoforming Machines:
- Thermoforming machines. They are designed to satisfy for different production sizes (from small output to high production by fully automatic lines). The bottom film is thermoformed to get the required tray on the top of which the lidding film is sealed. The machine can work sealing only or in MAP.
- Seal Box Machines:
- Fill and seal machines. This line is designed to match different production requirements (from small productions up to high productions by fully automatic lines). The Seal Box models feature the same technology and working cycling as the Fill Seal series, but are conceived to run non-destackable containers. The dosing system fill the product inside containers (made of plastic, glass and metal) on the top of which a compatible lidding film is sealed.
- Vacuum Chamber Machines:
- The new vacuum chamber machines ILPRA are completely constructed in stainless steel and conceived to grant reliability and endurance. The final product can be also sterilized in autoclave. ILPRA models can be equipped with several options to meet customers' requirements.
- ILPRA UK
- We have Representatives globally: Please contact the UK office for your local sales office. Office number: (+44) 01793 832 020 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies represented in the UK
- Ilpra Spa, Italy:
- Packaging Machinery, thermoformers, traysealers, filling machines.
- Tecnofoodpack, Italy:
- Films and Trays for packaging.
- Unimec, Italy:
- Non-food blister machines.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation