INTEGRATED CONTROL SOLUTIONS
Unit A17, Kenyon Court
Moss Industrial Estate
St Helens Road
Integrated Control Solutions, team of highly experienced engineers are fully competent in all aspects of today's bottling and packaging machinery. Our team of experts are available to you on a call-out basis should you need them.
Whether your machine is the latest 'Rolls Royce' in its field or is equipment which needs re-designing and improvements, we fully evaluate each machine on an individual basis and develop the necessary requirements. The benefits quickly become clear as we help to make your line more productive, efficient and cost effective.
With more than 60 years' combined experience within the packaging industry, our engineers provide a wide range of systems for supervision, control and quality assurance.
In today's demanding markets for more cost effective production solutions, glass is getting even more lightweight and as a result the pressure and collision speeds imposed on the product during the production process is becoming more and more critical.
To complement the line designs and control philosophies our control panels are designed and built with ease of maintenance and follow a modular build concept.
Often with the advancement in control equipment, upgrades to existing systems prove a more economical solution to installing a new system. Upgrading of a system to include inverter controlled drives and touch-screens coupled with a new PLC rack without the expense and inconvenience of installing a new control panel and new cabling to your existing line often proves a viable and cost effective solution.
- Director: David Isaac
- Bulk Glass, Can Depalletisers Pallet Delivery systems.
- High Speed Palletisers; bottle, can, packs, crates Pallet handling systems Pack Conveyor systems Spiral Elevators, Robotic Solutions.
- Conveyor Systems:
- Bottle & Can conveyors systems Flexible high speed automation control for higher OEE High Speed Combiner Controllers for minimal bottle contact, low noise & pressure Accumulation systems including Dynamic & FiFo Bottle Dividers e.g. multipack infeed.
- MiR Autonomous Robots for material handling and logistic solutions.
100kgs - 1000kgs payloads.
- Inspection systems:
- Online monitoring systems for: Fill Height Label Dress Date Code & OCR Rejection systems.
- Line Performance Monitoring:
- Scada & OEE reporting Compact system for individual line performance Alarm trending and reporting Data archiving & storage.
- Labelling Machines:
- Sacmi rotary Labelling machines Wet Glue, Hot Melt or Self Adhesive Modular or Traditional.
- Line Simulation:
- Visual Components 3D Line modelling and simulations.
- Palletisers, Depalletiser & Conveyor systems.
- Sacmi Labelling:
- Labelling Machines.
- Overwrappers, Traywrappers.
- Line Simulation:
- Visual Components Line 3D modelling.
- Mobile Industrial Robots:
- AGV/AMR Mobile Robots.
- Bull Technology:
- Product Inspection Systems.
- Spiralveyor Technology.
- LM Group:
- Bottle Lane Dividers.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation