The Interroll Group is the leading global provider of material handling solutions. The company was founded in 1959 and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1997. Interroll provides system integrators and OEMs with a wide range of platform-based products and services in these categories: Rollers (conveyor rollers), Drives (motors and drives for conveyor systems), Conveyors & Sorters as well as Pallet & Carton Flow (flow storage systems). Interroll solutions are in operation in express and postal services, e-commerce, airports, the food and beverage industry, fashion, automotive sectors, and many other manufacturing industries. Among the company’s end users are leading brands such as Amazon, Bosch, Coca-Cola, DHL, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Siemens, Walmart and Zalando. Headquartered in Switzerland, Interroll has a global network of 32 companies with turnover of around CHF 559.9 million and 2,300 employees. Interroll Ltd is located in Kettering, Northamptonshire and offers a 24/7 repair and service facility.
- Managing Director: Hilton Campbell
- Assistant Financial Controller: Julie McGinn
- Area Sales Manager: Nick Walkiden
- Area Sales Manager - Storage & Projects: Ian Gray
- Service Manager: Wayne Wills
- Drum Motors:
- Interroll Drum Motors are mainly designed for use in belt conveyors and connected conveyor systems. Thanks to many years of experience in the belt conveyor sector, Interroll can offer a comprehensive range.. Energy-efficient with savings up to 30%, Easy Clean & Hygienic IP66 and IP69K Hygiene Certified (CE, FDA, ECOLAB, EHEDG. Easy to install & Maintenance-Free.
- Interroll found the perfect balance between innovation and practicality: even if it’s a brand-new motor roller, the RollerDrive EC5000 is backwards-compatible with the current controls and power supplies. It is going to be extremely easy for you to retrofit your existing system and upgrade it with our new solutions. In no time you will have a conveyor system that’s faster, stronger, and more efficient. What’s more, it will be ready to provide loads of data like running time and status information to your digital systems to help you plan your maintenance schedule. The RollerDrive EC5000 has been tested millions of times in different applications at various ambient temperatures. This guarantees extreme reliability and durability in the most types of environments. A real proven product!
- Modular Conveyor Platform:
- Smart, economical, flexible. Interroll’s new generation conveyor modules are the most versatile and durable systems available, assuring highest availability and scalability for future growth.
- Modular Pallet Platform:
- Interroll now offers a fully integrated, robust, space- and energy-saving solution for the high-throughput handling of pallets..
- Interroll Belt Curve:
- A positive chain drive technology requires only very low belt tension, thus ensuring excellent reliability and lower total cost of ownership. The combination of heavy duty equipment, durability and simple maintenance matched with quiet, high speed operation make Interroll the company of choice for plant operators all over the world.
- Conveyor Rollers and Accessories:
- Just in time delivery with 10,000,000 rollers produced each year at our ISO9001 certified Centre of Excellence.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation