ISHIDA EUROPE LTD
Ishida Co. Ltd, established in 1893, is a world leader in the design, manufacture and installation of complete weighing and packing line solutions for the food industry, with an installed base of over 120,000 machines (such as: multihead and cutgate weighers, snackfood bagmakers, traysealers, graders, batchers, X-ray inspection systems, sealtesters, leak detectors, checkweighers, and casepackers), underlining Ishida's position as the undisputed global market leader for multihead weighers and one of the leading worldwide suppliers of inspection systems, snack food packing systems and complete line solutions for fresh products.
Ishida Europe is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ishida Co. Ltd and has its headquarters in Birmingham, UK. The company possesses unrivalled expertise and industry experience in developing advanced automated systems for the weighing, packing, quality control and end-of-line handling of food products.
The company's bespoke solutions optimise packing line performance and offer significant cost savings and operating benefits to many industry sectors.
- Managing Director: Dave Tiso
- Finance Director: Mark Jennings
- Technical Director: Adrian Sunter
- Marketing Director: S Jones
- Multihead Weighers:
- Inventors and undisputed world market leader of multihead weighers with an installed base of over 57,000 units covering dry, fresh, frozen and non-food applications. Hundreds of models available including traditional circular models, Screw Feeder and Fresh Food Weighers for sticky food, linear multihead weighers for high value and fragile products, and cutgate weighers for granular applications.
- Ishida are one of the leading suppliers of checkweighers with an installed base of over 65,000 units. Ishida checkweighers are available with IDCS (Ishida Data Capture System) software to monitor the performance and efficiency of your packing lines, both on site and remotely, to identify cost saving opportunities.
- X-ray Inspection Systems:
- Ishida are the no. 1 supplier of X-ray inspection systems with an installed base of over 12,000 units. In May 2016 Ishida Europe launched a new range of X-ray inspection systems to help food manufacturers and processors comply with global safety standards and meet the demands of quality and safety -conscious retailers.
Their new X-ray (IX) series raises the bar in performance and usability with a global range that meets all local territory standards. Offering customers easy maintenance and stress-free operation, the range includes a robust fail safe system that prevents a contaminated product reaching the consumer in the event of a power outage or breakdown, helping to minimise the potential for costly recalls.
- Tray Sealers:
- High-performance tray sealers, capable of handling packs of almost any shape or material. Seal only, MAP, skinpack, shrink film options are available.
- Snack Food Bagmakers:
- As a single source supplier of snacks solutions, Heat and Control and Ishida (HCI) deliver complete snack food solutions, built to correctly cook, precisely flavour, efficiently pack and rigorously inspect packaged snack foods to customer requirements.
Ishida are the undisputed world leader in the supply of complete weighing, packing, inspection and case packing solutions for snacks foods with an installed base in excess of 7,000 snack food bagmakers worldwide.
Ishida's latest innovation is the the Inspira iTPS, the world’s only single source snack food packing system, fully integrated for maximum efficiency and reliability, offering speeds of up to 200 packs/min for extruded snacks and up to 150 ppm for potato chips.
- Sealtesters with vision control:
- Reliable detection of leaks in bags and trays with integrated vision system for label inspection.
- Weigh Batcher:
- Ideal solution for fresh protein products that need efficient weighing and optimised styling into fixed weight trays.
- Circular batching table, positioned directly underneath Ishida multihead weighers, for efficient manual styling in fixed weight trays but at 60% less floor-space, compared with conventional linear batching tables.
- Weigh-Price Labeller:
- Includes integrated metal detection, under-labelling, automatic change of label head positioning, special label applicators for uneven product surfaces and label cassette changeover in 30 seconds using pre-loaded label reels.
- Ishida AirScan:
- The Ishida AirScan uses advanced laser technology to identify leaks of CO2 from holes as small as 0.25mm in sealed modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) at speeds up to 180 (!) packs per minute.
- Ishida Flexgrader:
- A smart and easy solution for a wide range of batching and grading applications.
The Ishida flexgrader reinforces Ishida's position as a complete turnkey supplier to large-scale meat, poultry and fish processors.
- Ishida RobotGrader:
- Automated weighing and optimised styling of chicken, meat and fish into fix weight trays.
Takes product from upstream processing / cutting areas and delivers accurately filled and styled fixed weight trays.
Product is individually weighed and subsequently scanned by shape, position and orientation to determine the robot's selection of pieces for each tray.
Unique gripper design enables fast orientation and firm but gentle, clean and decisive placement.
Speeds up to 320 pieces or 160 two-piece packs per minute: Typically 10 times faster than manual operation:
Cuts giveaway per pack from typically 10 to under 1%.
Reduces labour from typically 10 to just 3 operators.
Saves floor space by up to 30% compared with manual operation.
- Alpha International Co:
- Cairo, Egypt +202 2517 1393
- Aalst, Belgium +32 5360 5230
- Ishida Europe- France:
- Paris Nord, France +33 1 48 63 83 83
- CIMA SA:
- Barcelona, Spain +34 93 246 94 05
- Elbak Ltd:
- Istanbul, Turkey +90 216 590 02 40
- Athens, Greece +30 210 96 07 102
- Fenix Systems sp. z o.o:
- Piasezno, Poland +48 22 715 5253
- Ishida Europe BV:
- Best, Netherlands +31 499 39 3675
- Ishida Europe Ltd:
- Vlasim, Czech Republic +420 317 702 257
- Ishida RSA (Pty) Ltd:
- Johannesburg, South Africa +27 11 976 2010
- MK Matrix Packaging Ltd:
- Nicosia, Cyprus +357 22 61 00 74
- S F Engineering:
- Grange, Co.Sligo, Ireland +353 7191 63334
- Ishida GmbH:
- Schwaebisch Hall, Germany +49 791 945 16-0
- Rosh Haain, Israel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interideatre srl:
- Barbaiana Di Lainate Milan Italy +39 029 325 7067
- Multivac AS:
- Sandefjord, Norway +47 3344 5250
- Multivac Maghreb:
- Casablanca, Morocco +212 2223 1889
- Multivac Maghreb:
- Tunis, Tunisia +216 71 963 963
- Itech Italia S.r.l.:
- Milano, Italy +39 02 934 35069
- Itech AG:
- Rotkreuz, Switzerland +41 41 790 7447
- MasterQuality Kft:
- Budapest, Hungary +36 20 9444 924
- Ishida Middle East:
- Dubai, UAE +971 4 299 19 33
- Ishida Europe - Russia:
- Moscow, Russia +7 499 272 05 36
- Ishida Europe - Romania:
- Bucharest, Romania +40 21 589 73 52
- Sealing Systems - Denmark:
- Ansager, Denmark +45 75 29 20 90
- Robotgrader - Sweden
- Gothenburg, Sweden +46-317488620
- Ishida RSA (Pty) Ltd:
- Cape Town, South Africa 0027 (0)11 976-2010/2011
- QTEC Engineering - Ukraine:
- Kiev, Ukraine 38 044 499 65 07
- TACT 2007 LTD - Bulgaria:
- Sofia, Bulgaria 00359 888 888 694
- Christl GmbH - Austria:
- Vienna, Austria 0043 (0)1 368 2666
- BPS - Latvia:
- Riga, Latvia 00371 6779 0403
- BPS - Estonia:
- Viljandi, Estonia 372.434.3113
- BPS - Lithuania:
- Kaunas, Lithuania 370 37 741862
Companies represented in the UK
- Ishida Europe Ltd - Poole:
- Tel: +44 (0)1202 466300
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation