JACOB WHITE (PACKAGING) LTD
Turnkey projects and expertise are terms synonymous with Jacob White. With innovative approaches to all packaging challenges JW embraces and crystallises the advances in technology and adapts them to the modern packaging machinery. Efficient product handling is the key to all packaging problems, taking the product from manufacturing plant through to final cartoning with care and ease.
- Chairman: James Colwell
- Managing Director: Paul Colwell
- Finance Director: David Smith
- Production Director: Michael Taylor
- Technical Director: Graham Thornton
- UK Sales Manager: Geoff Phillips
- Production Manager: Mike Taylor
- Service Manager: Andrew Wellard
- Automatic Machines:
- Jacob White produce a number of automatic cartoners, product handling systems and case packers to cover a wide range of sizes and speeds.
- NXS600 (UK):
- This machine is a Fully Automated Horizontal Cartoner. The product is placed automatically, or manually into a pocket (bucket) conveyor. The machine detects the product and places a carton into continuously moving flight chains. The product pocket moves closer to the carton and a continuous moving pushing arm moves across the pocket and pushes the product into the carton. It then closes and seals it either by glue or tuck, then driven out of the machine at speeds of up to 200 a minute. It has a very large size range.
- NSX500 (UK):
- This machine is a Fully Automated Horizontal Cartoner. The principle of operating is the same as the NSX6 but with a smaller footprint and a slightly smaller size range. It has a stainless steel frame and is controlled by a PLC touch screen unit.
- SL-X6 (UK):
- This machine is a Fully Automated Wrap-Around Sleever. The product can be placed either automatically, or manually onto the product conveyor. A flat bank is placed on the continuously moving product once detected. The sleeve is wrapped around the product and glued and driven out of the machine at speeds of up to 200 a minute.
- NSX2 (UK):
- This machine is an indexing Fully Automatic Horizontal Cartoner. The product is placed on a flat belt flighted conveyor. The machine detects the product, a carton is erected and a single pneumatic pusher loads it into the carton, then seals it with hot melt glue at speeds of up to 30 cpm. Stainless steel construction.
- CP400 Case packer:
- This machine can be used in a wrap a round or pre-glued format to erect and seal outer cases. It includes a standard collation unit and can be adapted for more complicated collations if required.
- TLX3 (UK):
- The TLX3 is specifically designed for automatic vertical cartoning. Product insertion can be either manual or automatic. Construction is in stainless-steel with PLC control as standard.
- RSB3 Semi Automatic Machines (UK):
- This machine are Semi-Automatic Horizontal Cartoners. The product is transferred to a flat belt and the operators call for cartons, which will automatically erect. The product is loaded by hand, then the cartons are sealed by hot melt glue and driven out of the machine. The cartons continue until pressing the switch to stop. It has a very large size range, with up to 140 cartons a minute. Normally no change parts required.
- NSX3.1 Compact (UK):
- This machine is a Semi-Automatic Horizontal Cartoner. The principle of the operation is the same as the RSB3, but with a smaller footprint and a slightly smaller size range. Stainless steel frame construction and controlled by a PLC touch screen unit.
- SLX-3 (UK):
- This machine is a Semi-Automatic Horizontal Sleever. The product is transferred to a flat belt and the operator calls for sleeves, which will automatically erect and hold for easy loading, the product is loaded by hand, then the sleeves are pushed out of the machine. The sleeves continue until pressing the switch to stop. It will run up to 100 sleeves a minute. Normally no change parts required. Stainless steel construction.
- Manual Machines:
- These units are used for low production rates or as a back up for productions lines. They can also be used for cartons that are difficult to erect.
- Manually erected and filled cartons are loaded onto continuously moving flights for automatic sealing, with a very fast size change. Stainless steel construction.
- Manual glue machine for sealing a large variety of sizes of carton. Stainless steel construction.
- Product Transfer Collators:
- Make a wide range of product transfer systems, Product handling facilities, lane diverters and collators tailor made to suit customers' specifications.
- Technopap: Belvedere, Tunisa/Libya/Morocco:
- Rodyza Saic: Buenos Aires, Argentina:
- Emrich Industries: Sydney, Australia:
- Pavax Comercio E: Sau Paulo, Brazil:
- View Yeah Mechantronic: Guangzhou, China:
- Grimco L. Hannas & Co: Paleo Phaliro, Greece:
- Pakona Engineers PVTC Ltd: Mumbai, India:
- PT Hanco Division: Tangerang, Indonesia:
- Rieckerman Ltd: Seoul/Bangkok, South Korea/Thailand:
- Automation & Systems Resources Inc: Pasiq City, Philippines:
- First City Trades & Agencies: Colombo, Sri Lanka:
- Glue More Packaging: Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Luciano Aguilar SA: Barcelona, Spain:
- Pamotech-Systems AG, Affoltern am Albis CH 8910 Switzerland:
- Reis A.S: Istanbul, Turkey:
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation