KAWASAKI ROBOTICS (UK) LIMITED
Kawasaki Robotics manufactures and supplies industrial robots that can be found working efficiently in all industry sectors. From the most delicate laboratory process to the heaviest palletising application Kawasaki offers a range of proven products that get the job done.
The name Kawasaki is synonymous with high speed, reliability and quality and not just on the race track. Kawasaki Robotics, a member company of Kawasaki Heavy Industries Group, has been providing high performance industrial robots for manufacturing processes since 1969.
New models have been added to the already extensive range and continue to offer best in class performance and capability, meeting customer demands for increased flexibility, intelligent control and high speed. Kawasaki's UK based Team has a wealth of knowledge on Picking, Placing and Palletising applications for the Food and Pharma sector.
After sales support and training are both provided from Kawasaki's Warrington base where customers are also able to see system simulations and demonstrations to ensure the best solution is applied.
Call now for further information Tel: +44-1925-713000.
- Sales Manager: Ian Hensman
- Senior Manager Dave Pearson
- Industrial Robots:
- Quality reliable industrial robots for all industries.
With payloads up to 1500KG.
- Palletising Robots:
- End-of-line palletising robots for food, drink and pharma.
New 700 Kg payload robot to be released soon.
- Packaging Robots:
- Robots for case erection and tray or box loading.
New Models for 2015.
- Pick & Place Robots:
- High-speed pick & place robots for food, drink and pharma.
- Application Support:
- Cycletime analysis and reach studies performed to check correct robot for application.
- Service Department:
- For all you service requirements for existing and new Kawasaki robots.
- Programming and maintenance training can be provided where required.
- Collaborative Robot:
- A twin arm Scara robot, DuAro, with collaborative functions.
- Cleanroom Robots:
- With a range of small payload cleanroom robots and a 7 axis stainless steel Hydrogen Peroxide resistant arm.
- Kawasaki Robotics:
- We have Representatives globally: Please contact the UK office for your local sales office.
Companies represented in the UK
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Japan:
- KHI manufacture trains, motorcycles, Hydraulic motors, tunnel boring equipment, ships and robots to name but a few.
- Kawasaki Robotics (Germany) GmbH:
- Our European headquarters based in Dusseldorf.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation