KECOL PUMPING SYSTEMS LTD
Kecol manufacture Air Operated Piston Pumps & drum emptying systems for transferring medium to high viscosity products such as: Tomato Concentrate, Caramel, Fruit Pastes, Pharmaceutical pastes and creams such as: Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Ointments, Vaseline, Lanolin and White Soft Paraffin. Industrial Grease Resins, Mastic products, Adhesives and pastes up to 10,000 poise (1,000,000 Centipoise) from 200 litre Open Top Drums, Euro bin, IBCs or similar types of vessels (such as planetary mixing bowls) up to 1400mm diameter. Kecol can design / supply bespoke systems to suit your particular production needs.
- Managing Director: Bryan Greenaway
- Sales Manager: Stewart Johnson
- Kecol Pumping Systems Ltd - The UK number one in the transfer of viscous products. Kecol specialise in the design and manufacture of Positive Displacement Piston Pumps and BESPOKE systems for transferring viscous pastes and creams from open top process vessels in the Food, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic industries, as well as industrial applications, around the world.
- BFR Lassoudry, France:
- Spin Pumpen TH BV, Holland:
- Axflow, Poland:
- Diaphragm Pumps, Ireland:
- Technica De Fluidos, Spain:
- Rosenblad & Holm AB, Sweden:
- Termaquina Maquinsa Industries, Portugal:
- Thinkflow, Finland:
- Tantek, Turkey:
- Efroni Pumps, Israel:
- Spraytech, New Zealand:
- Phillro Industries, Australia:
- Spin Pumpen TH BV, Belgium:
Companies represented in the UK
- Rupp, Warren Inc., USA:
- Air operated Sandpiper(R) double diaphragm pumps.
- Mefiag, Europe:
- Sethco magnetic driven centrifugal pumps.
- Grün Fordertechnik GmbH, Germany:
- Drum emptying and mixer pumps.
- Circumferential piston pumps and lobe pumps.
- Nova Rotors Srl, Italy:
- Progressing Cavity Pumps.
- Fullwood Packo Group, UK:
- Stainless steel hygienic centrifugal pumps.
- Hygienic diaphragm pumps.
- Stainless Steel Drums:
- 316 or 304 stainless steel drums.
- Debem, Italy:
- Air operated diaphragm pumps and drum pumps.
- Hand Operated Pumps:
- Polypropylene hand operated drum pumps.
- Nova Rotor