When it comes to specialist hygienic flooring and drainage for the food and beverage industries, there are few companies that match Kemtile's expertise.
Trusted by manufacturers large and small since 1979, Kemtile has earned an enviable reputation for its workmanship, customer service and on-time, every time project delivery.
By selecting the most suitable materials - and controlling installation with its own highly trained teams - the company ensures a flooring and drainage solution to withstand all the food safety and hygiene demands.
The result? Complete satisfaction and maximum possible design life with minimal disruption for the customer.
For further information call 01925 763045 or email the Kemtile team on firstname.lastname@example.org._
- Director: Stephen Westley
- Director: Jamie Cook
- Sales Manager: David Priest
- Business Development Manager (Ireland): Sean Kelly
- Resin flooring:
- Ucrete polyurethane resin flooring can be laid in a wide variety of colours and finishes, suitable for fast-track installations. Resin flooring is easy to clean and has excellent anti-slip properties.
- Ceramic floors by Kagetec:
- Laid using the Kagetec sonic vibration tile installation system, these tiles have low water absorption and will provide a long lasting floor that is resistant to impact and chemicals and has excellent anti-slip properties.
Kemtiel is the only UK contractor entrusted to install the Argelith product range.
- Drainage technology from Wiedemann-Technik:
- Extremely high quality stainless steel drains and channels which are suitable for all food, drink, dairy and pharmaceutical manufacturing premises. A wide range is available to suit different industry requirements.
- Protectorseal seamless wall and ceiling system:
- A reinforced fibreglass lining which produces a seamless layer following the profile of the surface of the wall or ceiling onto which it has been applied. As the application excludes air pockets and gaps and cracks in walls it does not support bacterial growth. Protectorseal is virtually maintenance free, chemical and impact resistant and able to withstand hostile or difficult environments.
- Bollards and guardrails from Panelchok:
- The Panelchock system of bollards and guardrails has been designed to provide protection for both machinery and personnel against impact, damage or injury by moving vehicles in process and warehouse environments.
- Stainless steel kerbs for every environment:
- The stainless steel kerbs which Kemtile supplies and installs are designed specifically for the food and drink industry. They can be up to 20 metres long and have a standard cross section.
- Sean Kelly, County Meath, Ireland:
- 00 353 86 1716856
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation