KEYENCE UK LTD
1 North Fourth Street
Central Milton Keynes
Founded in 1974, KEYENCE has since grown to become a key innovator and global leader in the development of automation technology and inspection equipment. Today, KEYENCE serves over 200,000 customers in 100 countries around the world, where our name stands for innovation and excellence.
Across the manufacturing industry, KEYENCE provides partners with a single supplier for automation and inspection technology. Our comprehensive range of sensors, code readers, machine vision systems, static eliminators, laser markers, measurement systems and microscopes not only meets the current needs, but also the future requirements of the manufacturing sector.
KEYENCE contributions to innovation have been honoured with recognition on a number of prestigious lists, including “World’s Most Innovative Companies” (Forbes), “1,000 Best Valued Companies” (Business Week) and “Top 10 Excellent Companies in Japan” (Nikkei).
- Industrial Sensors:
- Known for reliable high-performance, high-speed sensor technology, KEYENCE provides industrial sensors for numerous applications. This includes proximity sensors, safety sensors, presence and detection sensors, and flow sensors.
Sensors are at the heart of factory automation and KEYENCE is renowned for industry-leading expertise in light, current, contact, ultrasonic and vision-based sensor solutions.
- Industrial Automation Equipment:
- As a leading supplier of sensors, measuring systems, laser markers, microscopes, and machine vision systems worldwide, KEYENCE is at the forefront of factory automation. We strive to develop innovative and reliable products to meet the needs of our customers in every manufacturing industry.
In addition to our world-class products, KEYENCE offers a full range of services to further assist our customers. Our technically trained direct sales force is able to solve tough applications and answer technical questions about our products. We also provide fast shipping so customers can improve their processes as quickly as possible.
KEYENCE is dedicated to adding value to our customers by combining superior technology with unparalleled support.
- Vision Systems:
- Vision systems are used in a multitude of applications including quality control, robot positioning, and other places where visual data is needed. KEYENCE offers a state-of-the-art range of vision solutions which includes Artificial Intelligence, Automatic inspection and new-to-world lighting technology.
- Factory Automation:
- KEYENCE is synonymous with factory automation and enabling Industry 4.0. Some products in particular focus on meeting specific needs for the factories of tomorrow. Automatic code reading for traceability, wide area static eliminators and AI-led vision systems for inline inspection name but a few.
- Measurement Systems:
- Highly accurate, non-contact measurements are guaranteed with KEYENCE’s array of measurement solutions. These range from inline automatic measurement such as laser profiling, laser displacement, optical micrometry, gauging sensors and distance sensors, to KEYENCE’s unique offline instant measurement IM-series, capable of measuring 99 parts in just 3 seconds.
- Laser Marking:
- KEYENCE’s Laser Marker division includes CO2, Fibre and Hybrid laser markers, adept to marking needs on various surfaces. Our latest MD-X 3-axis Hybrid model features automatic focus, self-diagnostics and position correction, as well as flawless performance and finish.
- Digital Microscopy:
- Industry leaders in digital microscopy technology, the VHX-7000 digital microscope is at the cutting edge of close inspection requirements. Receiving an R&D 100 award for innovation in 2020, the capabilities of the VHX-7000 will have you re-imagining the applications of microscopy.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation