KEYMAC PACKAGING SYSTEMS LTD
Keymac offer a complete range of high quality packaging machines and handling systems aimed at producers of food and non food packaged products.
From cartoning and sleeving to complete production line integration, Keymac's innovative approach offers customers unique solutions based on a wealth of knowledge and experience in the packaging industry.
Keymac has manufacturing facilities located in the UK and US with sales and service agents based in countries all around the world.
- Managing Director: Mike Bradley
- Spares Manager: Phil Plummer
- Company Secretary: Albert Bradley
- Sales & Marketing Director: Michael Woods
- End Load Cartoning:
- Semi and fully automatic options, with speeds up to 200 cartons per minute. Continuous and intermittent motion available.
- Top Load Cartoning:
- Extremely flexible range of carton formers and closers. Various options for product loading. Capable of speeds of up to 200 cartons per minute.
- Automatic Sleeving:
- Large range of Automatic Sleevers, including the original compact sleever, K101. These machines are the most flexible machines available on the market and can handle speeds from 25-120 packs per minute.
- Keymac USA LLC, Charlotte NC:
- US subsidiary, with full manufacturing, sales and service support.T: +1 704 504 3909
- SelectEquip, Victoria, Australia:
- Sales and service agent based in Australia.T: +61 418 173 818
- Het Packhuys, Belgium / Netherlands:
- Sales and service agent based in the Netherlands.T: +31 (0) 166700215
- Dynatec, Norway / Sweden:
- Sales and service agent based in Norway.T: +47 69 83 80 10
- JMC Packaging, Northern Ireland / Eire:
- Sales and service agent for the Island of Ireland based in Co Armagh. T: 028 3839 1723
- MBC SARL:
- Sales and service agent for France. T:+33 5 58 55 05 44
- PMS Hellas
- Sales and service agent for Greece. T:+30 210 603 2325
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation