KTR UK LTD
KTR are a global manufacturer of flexible shaft couplings for power transmission including backlash free designs suited to servo drives and other high accuracy positioning applications. Nearing 60 years of expertise KTR offer standard and bespoke designs as well as manufacturing supporting components such as bellhousings, clamping elements, torque limiters, torque transducers, and brakes. KTR has over 25 sales offices and 90 distributor partners worldwide.
- Sales Manager: David Smith
- Technical Manager: David Webster
- UK Brakes/Marketing Manager: Rod Sarich
- Area Manager North: Rich Williamson
- Area Manger South West: Mark Ridgway
- Area Manager South East: Joe Parry
- Jaw Couplings - ROTEX:
- Flexible couplings featuring hubs with interlocking jaws with various shore hardness elastomer elements to adjust performance.
- Gear Couplings - BoWex:
- Flexible couplings featuring steel hubs with crown gear teeth and nylon sleeve, offering dual flex points.
- Jaw Coupling - Polynorm:
- Flexible couplings featuring hubs with interlocking jaws and short overall dimensions.
- Backlash Free Coupling - ROTEX GS:
- 3 part jaw coupling with geometrically special spider elements for pre stressed backlash free performance for high accuracy applications.
- Backlash Free Coupling - ROTEX GS HP:
- Backlash free jaw coupling for high speed applications (up to 175 m/s peripheral speed).
- Backlash Free Coupling - TOOLFLEX:
- Backlash-free, metal bellow-type coupling.
- Backlash Free Coupling - RADEX NC:
- Backlash-free, torsionally stiff servo lamina coupling.
- Magnetic Coupling - MINEX S:
- Permanent-magnetic synchronous coupling that transmits torque through magnetic forces between the internal and the external rotor providing hermetic sealing.
- Brake systems - KTR-EMB:
- Electromechanical floating calliper disc brakes with failsafe passive (spring applied) and active designs.
- Brake systems - KTR-STOP:
- Hydraulic floating and fixed calliper disc brakes with failsafe passive spring applied (hydraulically released) and active (hydraulically applied) designs.
- Brake Systems - KTR-STOP NC:
- Passive braking and clamping system with failsafe function (hydraulically released), for rotational and axial shaft braking.
- Torque Sensor - DATAFLEX:
- Based on a wire strain gauge principle, provides torque accuracy to less than 0.1% of the measuring range while also providing speed, rotation angle and sense of rotation.
- Clamping elements - CLAMPEX:
- Shaft-hub-connections allowing for a backlash-free and non-positive connection between cylindrically smooth shafts and hubs without keyway.
- Torque Limiters - RUFLEX:
- Load-retaining overload protection via friction lining design.
- Overload Systems - KTR-SI:
- Overload protection with ratchet, synchronous and fail-safe operation via ball bearing design.
- Overload Systems - SYNTEX:
- Backlash free overload protection with ratchet, synchronous and fail-safe operation via ball bearing design.
- Hydraulic Components:
- KTR manufacture bellhousings, mounts, damping elements & rings, steel & aluminium tanks, temperature and level gauges and controls.
- We have Representatives globally:
- Please contact the UK office for your local sales office.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- KTR-STOP NC
- RADEX NC
- ROTEX GS
- ROTEX GS HP